PDA

View Full Version : Brain Break

RachelMichelle
April 27th, 2013, 11:28 PM
Well, I should be doing my homework, an 8-10 page research paper due Friday, and a book list of probably 100 books due Tuesday, but my brain needs a break. I can't wait for the next 2 weeks to be over, but then I start summer classes the Monday after I finish finals week. It is so hard to not be sewing right now, that would be so much more fun. Hopefully I can finish some things to show you between homework before next weekend!

SallyO'Sews
April 28th, 2013, 12:08 AM
Looking forward to it... Now go tackle that paper, young lady!

(Umm, sorry, my son's about to graduate from college...)

RachelMichelle
April 28th, 2013, 12:40 AM
It's ok, lol, I am hoping to be able to graduate a year from May, that will be a year early for me. I just need to power through!

Momofmonsters5
April 28th, 2013, 03:54 AM
What's your paper on? I have a science file due this week. My only "paper " due this 8 weeks so I've been happy! It's just 10 articles with a summary on each then an overall summary. Nice break from 6-8 page papers!

RachelMichelle
April 28th, 2013, 12:33 PM
My paper is pretty much about why reading is a good skill to have when so many people are illiterate.

Jean Sewing Machine
April 28th, 2013, 02:02 PM
I retired as an English teacher in December and am rejoicing over having no papers and essays to evaluate and grade this month. When you are finished, your teacher gets the honor of reading them all. Make it a good read so the teacher doesn't go crazy!

Momofmonsters5
April 29th, 2013, 01:30 AM
Great topic

joyrocks
April 29th, 2013, 01:33 AM
I understand where you are coming from as I am taking 17 hours this semester. This semester has been a no-sew but I broke down last night and made a JRR. I am already planning out projects for the 3 week break I have between Spring and SummerI.

shannonsaulter
April 29th, 2013, 12:37 PM
enjoy the break! and hope the paper goes smooth..what kind of book list are you doing..books to read or have read?