PDA

View Full Version : Prayers, please

Meli
April 27th, 2013, 10:58 PM
It sounds like our landlord is going to sell the house we've been renting for a little over 2 years. I can't blame him. We were hoping to be able to buy it, but we're unable to. We would like to find a house for rent in our neighborhood for about what we're paying now, with the option of staying indefinitely or possibly buying it later. Thanks, everyone.

jsmetcalf
April 27th, 2013, 11:03 PM
Will pray for you and your family,

grandma of 6
April 27th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Good luck to you. Moving is stressful enough, especially when you don't want to.

Hang in there.

lilmouse
April 27th, 2013, 11:05 PM
Keeping you in prayer Meli!

ilive2craft2
April 27th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Moving is so stressful and when you aren't the one initiating it...all the more so! Prayers coming your way. Hope you find a great place and it will have a great space for sewing. :) Lisa

Musical_Starling
April 28th, 2013, 12:36 AM
Moving sucks! I will say a prayer that you find just what you are looking for, because you deserve no less :)

phoots
April 28th, 2013, 01:11 AM
Prayers for you and your family!

Pam in Vegas

kensington
April 28th, 2013, 01:16 AM
Agreeing with you in prayer that the LORD will provide!

Meli
April 28th, 2013, 05:20 AM
Thanks, everyone! Your faith buoys mine.

rebeccas-sewing
April 28th, 2013, 05:35 AM
I'm sorry to hear you have to move. Hopefully, you'll find a place you like just as well.

nana margaret
April 28th, 2013, 06:12 AM
I hope things work out for you and you find somewhere else quickly.

Evilynn
April 28th, 2013, 07:20 AM
Try following: Picture your family and yourself in an environment you would enjoy. Repeat very often. FEEL that you have found it. I know it sounds very esoteric but that's a trick that I have found working very often for myself. Somehow it will end up coming to you if you imagined it strongly enough :) Worked SEVERAL times for me especially when it came to moving. Additionally I can offer my positive thoughts and picturing for you.

Good luck!

Hugs,

Steffie

sewbizzy
April 28th, 2013, 09:54 AM
Sending prayers your way!!

MRoy
April 28th, 2013, 10:01 AM
I'm sorry this is happening and hope you find what you're looking for.

Sandy Navas
April 28th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Giving faith a call right now that you will find an absolutely perfect solution!! I've recently found that moving gives one an opportunity to throw out the meaningless things of life . . . sometimes the cleansing does wonders for the soul.

Meli
April 28th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Sandy --

I've already convinced DH that we need to spend 30 minutes a day in a room, going through stuff and deciding what to keep and what to ditch. I anticipate a LOT of ditching. Depending on what it is, I may try to sell it on ebay or have a yard sale. More than likely, though, we'll just take it to the local donation-based second hand store.

Well, except for my old sewing machine. We're either throwing it out or using it for target practice. I know, sacrilege! But I've already spent about $120 on it, and it needs another $80 part, plus labor, and it may or may not permanently fix the problem. Since the machine is only worth about $80 when it runs, well...

Giving faith a call right now that you will find an absolutely perfect solution!! I've recently found that moving gives one an opportunity to throw out the meaningless things of life . . . sometimes the cleansing does wonders for the soul.