PDA

View Full Version : 3 Panels for PICU quilts up for grabs

DCM
April 27th, 2013, 03:50 PM
To try to make a long story short -- I was the winning bidder for an ebay auction for some fabric and the person messed up the shipping. To make up for her error she sent me extra fabric with my order -- she sent 3 really cute panels with teddy bears on them -- each is a good size to add a border to and you'd have a great baby quilt -- they would be perfect for Auntiemern PICU quilts. I'm really short on time and can't get any PICU quilts done right now. But I would love to send the panels to people who do have the time to make some PICU quilts out of them. If you'd like one please PM me your mailing address and I'll pop them in the mail. Thank you!

ilive2craft2
April 27th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Sent you a pm. Thanks! Lisa

auntiemern
April 27th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Thanks Dawn. What a wonderful way to share the joy of our Group. You ladies rock :)

shannonsaulter
April 27th, 2013, 04:59 PM
I would love to give it a try

auntiemern
April 27th, 2013, 06:50 PM
If you don't get a bite on the third one send it to me and I will get it done. Addy in user notes :)

ilive2craft2
April 27th, 2013, 06:53 PM
If you don't get a 3rd bite...send 2 to me. Got to get some practice on this machine of mine.... Should get off this couch and go work in the sewing room today, but instead I am reading some book that some of the forum members talked about....maybe once it is done...