PDA

View Full Version : Dog Dance!

mom4him
April 26th, 2013, 11:34 AM
I thought you would all enjoy this. She has spent a lot of time with her pooch!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqbVbPvlDoM

WendyI
April 26th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Awwww...I could probably get my border collie to do this...darn dog is smarter than I am tho! I can't move a single muscle...literally, without him noticing.

alliek
April 26th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Wow. how incredible was that! Thanks for sharing, I noticed the dog "smiled" through the whole dance and seemed to enjoy herself/himself as much as the crowd watching. Thanks for the smile of the day, I thoroughly enjoyed this.:)

SEWBee50
April 26th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Loved it! He is having a ball, and he so wants to please her.

rebeccas-sewing
April 26th, 2013, 02:10 PM
That was priceless! Thanks so much for sharing this one!

gloria
April 26th, 2013, 02:32 PM
This has made my day! Can't help but smile.

bkthomas
April 26th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Thanks!!! Enjoyed that!

Carolyn23
April 26th, 2013, 03:23 PM
I can't stop watching! This is so amazing. What a wonderful dog!

mom4him
April 26th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Glad you all enjoyed. I think dogs are such an amazing creatures. I love our pooches.

auntiemern
April 26th, 2013, 11:05 PM
This made me smile. How wonderful that she and her pooch are so in tuned to one another. Thanks for sharing.

ilive2craft2
April 26th, 2013, 11:17 PM
So much fun! Love my goldens! Lisa

Hulamoon
April 26th, 2013, 11:27 PM
That was so fun! I miss my golden and having puppy fever. My dd say's don't get too big of a dog, but you just can't beat a golden, :)

ilive2craft2
April 26th, 2013, 11:33 PM
Lorie, you haven't gone to get a puppy yet? I thought you were headed to the pound not long after your daughter moved out. If you have a chance at a golden, go for it. We have loved both of ours. We did lose the first one to cancer at 5, but this one is now 10. They are the sweetest most loyal dogs. We have never worried about them with kids around. My 2 yr old nephew just loves Danny Boy and hugs on him. Even if he pulls his tail, Danny Boy just looks at us like - "can you get him?" and comes back for more as soon as he lets go.

That was so fun! I miss my golden and having puppy fever. My dd say's don't get too big of a dog, but you just can't beat a golden, :)

phoots
April 27th, 2013, 12:30 AM
I love that!! I've seen it before, but still love it!

Pam in Vegas

Hulamoon
April 27th, 2013, 01:06 AM
Lorie, you haven't gone to get a puppy yet? I thought you were headed to the pound not long after your daughter moved out. If you have a chance at a golden, go for it. We have loved both of ours. We did lose the first one to cancer at 5, but this one is now 10. They are the sweetest most loyal dogs. We have never worried about them with kids around. My 2 yr old nephew just loves Danny Boy and hugs on him. Even if he pulls his tail, Danny Boy just looks at us like - "can you get him?" and comes back for more as soon as he lets go.

No :( I'm waiting for the clean up to be a little more done. She came today to borrow some stuff and then took some more of her stuff. There is a lot of stuff. lol I think I will name the new puppy stuffy. lol

lilmouse
April 27th, 2013, 01:19 AM
Awesome video, awesome dog!

CrazyMtnLady
April 27th, 2013, 09:30 AM
That was great.. thanks for sharing.