PDA

View Full Version : Tension Tangles

Dragonfly
February 4th, 2011, 10:52 PM
We have had a few people recently with tension problems so I thought this might be a useful link for all of us to refer to.
http://freemotionquilting.blogspot.com/2009/12/tension-tangles.html

Keepstitchin
February 5th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Good article, thanks Lynn!!

sewmuchjan
February 5th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Thanks Lynn just what the "Doctor ordered" less need for a stiff shot of ?? what ever calms you down when the darling in your life makes you nuts!!! :lol::lol:

God Bless,
Jan G. :icon_wave:

rebeccas-sewing
February 8th, 2011, 07:54 AM
I just want to THANK ALL OF YOU who are kind enough to share knowledge and ideas that you find on the web. I've gotten some really useful info. and great ideas for projects I'm doing, and hope to do in the future. I've accumulated a lot of info. in my quilting folder on my desk top, mostly from links received by gals on the MSQC Forum. THANKS!!!!

rebeccas-sewing
February 8th, 2011, 08:06 AM
Great article from Leah Day. Also, I'm using her Isacord thread and I absolutely love it. I know some of you say you only use cotton thread on your quilts because of the shrinking that goes on in the washing machine, but I disagree with that. I think this thread is wonderful stuff, thin but very strong. It doesn't seem to have any affect on the way my quilts look after washing. Because it's thin it also lasts much, much longer on the bobbin.