PDA

View Full Version : I am back!

inspired
April 24th, 2013, 05:11 PM
After a very very painful month I am back to normal. Large obstructing kidney stone blasted and 2 weeks later the stent has been removed. Doc could not do the other stone that is in that kidney at the same time. He felt it should not be a problem so I will just have to wait for it to move. Hope it is not in the near future!!!! He had told me that some people found the stent uncomfortable. Ya Right....FYI.. It hurt like hell 24/7. I will be heading to the cottage for the summer and sadly no forum and no quilting till October WAHHH! Hope everyone has a great summer! Val

Ellimay
April 24th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Hope you really feel better soon. I can only imagine how painful they are. Well, have a good summer at the cottage and just relax.
Hugs...:icon_hug:

Evilynn
April 24th, 2013, 05:59 PM
I hate it when docs do that. The "it may be uncomfortable" part. What's so hard about being honest?! Jeez. I for my part find it better to expect worse than it actually is.

I hope you will feel better soon. I have only had bladder infections and they were hell. Don't even wanna think about kidney stones. Ugh! I hope you'll find time to relax :) Have a nice summer!

Hugs,

Steffie

auntiemern
April 24th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Take it easy this summer. Don't ya love how they call things 'uncomfortable'. They have no idea.

alliek
April 24th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Relax, it's behind you. Yea! Feel Well, Stay Well. Enjoy your cottage for the summer.

Genny
April 24th, 2013, 09:40 PM
After a very very painful month I am back to normal. Large obstructing kidney stone blasted and 2 weeks later the stent has been removed. Doc could not do the other stone that is in that kidney at the same time. He felt it should not be a problem so I will just have to wait for it to move. Hope it is not in the near future!!!! He had told me that some people found the stent uncomfortable. Ya Right....FYI.. It hurt like hell 24/7. I will be heading to the cottage for the summer and sadly no forum and no quilting till October WAHHH! Hope everyone has a great summer! Val

Kidney stones... Ugh..been there done that...:icon_eek: Glad you're feeling better. Genny

Sandy Navas
April 24th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Sure hope you get to relax on your summer at the cottage and don't have to head back for any future pains!! Amazing what our bodies sometimes go through. I wish you well.

lilmouse
April 24th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Sounds like the worst is behind you...enjoy your summer at the cottage..we will be missing you!

Lisapc
April 25th, 2013, 12:15 AM
I hope you have a wonderfully relaxing, peaceful, healing and full of fun summer. October is so far away, we will miss you.