PDA

View Full Version : log in ?

sunflower1944
February 3rd, 2011, 11:15 AM
I am getting frustrated trying to use this site. I log in and it shows logged in, but if I click on Daily Deal or any of the other headings it logs me out. I try to put items into my shopping cart and it shows I'm not logged in. If I log in again I lose what's in my shopping cart. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help.
Jo

Sandy Navas
February 3rd, 2011, 11:24 AM
That has to be so very frustrating and I'm not sure I can help you - but I usually have to log-in on the MSQC Quilt Shop tab and then load my cart. I've never logged in and then been kicked off. Sure hope someone comes along and unfrustrates you real soon.

Sandy - Oh, and welcome. Don't give up on this wonderful resource.

sunflower1944
February 3rd, 2011, 11:38 AM
Thank you Sandy. I won't give up. I love the tutorials.
Jo

debinmalaga
February 3rd, 2011, 01:57 PM
Hi Sunflower, and welcome from New Jersey!

I stay logged in on the forums, but on the shop, Daily Deal, etc., I have to log in each time I go to them.

BillNye
February 3rd, 2011, 02:58 PM
I am really sorry about the log out issues some people are having. About 10% of our users right now are having this trouble, and as is often the case with technology, there is no rhyme or reason as to why :/

But our next upgrade I've been working on for almost 2 months. It's rock solid, and all my testing I've thrown at it says this problem will be non existant.

In other news, do we have any designers out there who would be willing to give me feedback on design ideas? private message me if you do

sunflower1944
February 4th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Thank you for the info - any idea how soon this will be resolved? I'm worried about not getting my points for any orders at this point. I had to actually call in to place my order.

ChatterboxQuilter
February 4th, 2011, 08:40 PM
I also would like to know if the order that I had to place by calling the shop today will be given the points?
Thank you,
Leisa