PDA

View Full Version : Still Under the Weather :(

auntiemern
April 22nd, 2013, 02:23 PM
I am still not feeling up to my old self. Going to doc this afternoon for an update. The meds have my whole system messed up. I just want to feel better, and not crazy shaky from the meds. I NEED to get back to quilting. I do not like feeling like this.

Musical_Starling
April 22nd, 2013, 02:45 PM
I hope you can get back to normal soon Marilyn, hopefully the doctor will have some good answers this afternoon. It's amazing how drugs can heal and harm often all in the same sentence.

Jean Sewing Machine
April 22nd, 2013, 02:51 PM
We are all concerned about you and I am so glad to hear from you. But sorry to hear you are still feeling so ill! My prayers are with you, sweetie! Get better soon, and we need to have lunch soon!

Evilynn
April 22nd, 2013, 02:57 PM
Still not better? Jeez :( I hope they find the right meds for you soon ... and I hope you will be well enough to quilt soon again!

Cat n bull
April 22nd, 2013, 03:36 PM
{{hugs}}

hope you feel better SOON!

Kaytessa
April 22nd, 2013, 04:27 PM
Prayers going up for you that the docs find the the right meds to heal you and not have all these side effects. Blessing to you in His name. Shalom

HandsOffItsMine
April 22nd, 2013, 04:58 PM
(((Marilyn))),

Hate that you're still feeling cruddy! The steroids do the same thing with Matt, especially the shakes and not able to sleep. It's a vicious cycle when you're trying to get better and need to get to that REM stage.

Praying that the doc can give you something else to help you! You need to feel better and get your strength back. We have shopping and laughing to do in October!!

Huggers from the Schmers and Stegers - A special big hug from Penelope!

RachelMichelle
April 22nd, 2013, 05:33 PM
I hope they can get it figured out and you can get better soon Marilyn!

K. McEuen
April 22nd, 2013, 05:39 PM
Hoping the doctor can get things straightened out. You've been sick way too long.

Iris Girl
April 22nd, 2013, 06:14 PM
Marilyn get better soon we miss you!!

Sandy Navas
April 22nd, 2013, 08:16 PM
Oh, Girlie - knew there was a reason I hadn't heard from you. Let us know what that Doc decides to do. Hope you told him that WE need you here!!

ilive2craft2
April 22nd, 2013, 08:19 PM
Sure hope they figure this out soon! Steroids have such a weird impact on me - I get all paranoid and anxious while on them, so I know they can do all kinds of weird things to your body. Praying that the docs figure out something to make you better quickly! Hugs, Lisa

Divine Daisy
April 22nd, 2013, 08:28 PM
get better love. Do as you are told, beeeeeeeeeee goooooooood so you can get back to what you do best

alliek
April 22nd, 2013, 09:02 PM
Marilyn: Feel better soon, praying for healing. ((())) God Bless.

auntiemern
April 22nd, 2013, 11:17 PM
Doc took vials of blood, checking everything from diabetes to thyroid. Drugged me up to get rid of the super shakes, and sent me home. Go see my personal doc (the one that knows me better than I know myself sometimes) on Thursday. Hopefully by then I will have some definite answers. Basically in a drug induced relaxed state. Must say I like this feeling much better than the other one. ;)

WendyI
April 22nd, 2013, 11:21 PM
just posted in the "worried" thread. I sure hope you can get off some of those meds. Steroidal meds stink! My doc used to like to use Prednisone on me...NASTY! I finally refused to take it any more. Please make sure your meds are not interacting...docs don't often pay attention to that. Do you have a history of breathing issues? Hope you can get it sorted out soon!

WendyI
April 22nd, 2013, 11:22 PM
Doc took vials of blood, checking everything from diabetes to thyroid. Drugged me up to get rid of the super shakes, and sent me home. Go see my personal doc (the one that knows me better than I know myself sometimes) on Thursday. Hopefully by then I will have some definite answers. Basically in a drug induced relaxed state. Must say I like this feeling much better than the other one. ;)

Glad to hear you're feeling better...hopefully your regular doc will get you sorted out. Maybe this one will let you quilt now?

Patrice
April 23rd, 2013, 07:19 AM
Hope you get this all figured out. Keep us posted. You are in my prayers sweet lady.

Jean Sewing Machine
April 23rd, 2013, 07:28 AM
Marilyn, I hope our " relaxed" state gives you some relief. And of course, hope the " real" doc comes up with a better plan o you can function and feel better soon!

Monique
April 23rd, 2013, 07:33 AM
I hope you feel better soon.

Iris Girl
April 23rd, 2013, 07:37 AM
Please feel better soon

New York Sue
April 23rd, 2013, 08:02 AM
JEEZ, Marilyn!
This sounds SO familiar. A friend of mine has been dealing with a respiratory virus for going on two months. The Docs don't seem to know how to get a grip on it...
I hope you feel better soon!

CrazyMtnLady
April 23rd, 2013, 08:05 AM
Hope you are feeling better real soon.

cahanes
April 23rd, 2013, 08:12 AM
I'm so sorry you feel so bad and the meds are not helping. Prayers for you and for the doctors to have better answers and a quick recovery.

MRoy
April 23rd, 2013, 08:18 AM
Hope you're feeling some better and hope the dr will figure this all out.