PDA

View Full Version : My sewing machine is gone

bkthomas
April 22nd, 2013, 12:42 AM
.....to the new house...hehe.....this one is looking pretty bare but we won't be out of here till next weekend.
I can hardly wait! Even MY room is 1/2 empty and good grief they made me pack today! The nerve of some people!
I'm beat!!!!

Blondie
April 22nd, 2013, 07:17 AM
I am happy for you and your new digs. Hurry before your sewing machine gets lonely for you.

Lisapc
April 22nd, 2013, 07:28 AM
How wonderful! I am so happy for you.

MRoy
April 22nd, 2013, 07:29 AM
Get moving Kathy! Your machine needs you! :)

Cat n bull
April 22nd, 2013, 10:17 AM
Oh gosh when I read your title my heart dropped!

Sewing machine GONE?!? The horror! :icon_scared:

Glad you're getting moving on the moving. :lol:

asta
April 22nd, 2013, 10:28 AM
It can be so exciting to move, I always enjoyed it. My husband was in the Navy and we moved every couple of years in the early days of our marriage, have been in this house for 8 years now and we are both getting the itch to move again.
Enjoy your new home!

Musical_Starling
April 22nd, 2013, 01:52 PM
It can be so exciting to move, I always enjoyed it. My husband was in the Navy and we moved every couple of years in the early days of our marriage, have been in this house for 8 years now and we are both getting the itch to move again.
Enjoy your new home!

Girl, you crazy! lol I HATE moving, with a capital H! When we bought this house I said "That's it! I am NEVER moving again!" but now we're looking at having to leave the province so I guess that's one promise I won't be keeping lol

Good luck with the move Kathy! You must be so excited to get over there and get settled :)

WendyI
April 22nd, 2013, 11:51 PM
Woah! I read this and thought your machine died or s'thin! How exciting to be moving into a new place! I like moving...don't like all the packing and cleaning that go with it but every once in a while I think about it. You'll be glad when it's done I bet!

bkthomas
April 22nd, 2013, 11:55 PM
Oh gosh when I read your title my heart dropped!

Sewing machine GONE?!? The horror! :icon_scared:

Glad you're getting moving on the moving. :lol:

Now that I think about it, that same machine was stolen once (in Texas) but I got it back and it seemed to take forever to clean the fingerprint dust off!

bkthomas
April 22nd, 2013, 11:57 PM
Woah! I read this and thought your machine died or s'thin! How exciting to be moving into a new place! I like moving...don't like all the packing and cleaning that go with it but every once in a while I think about it. You'll be glad when it's done I bet!

Well, that takes care of Spring Cleaning!!!!

Hawaii Roxy
April 23rd, 2013, 04:05 AM
Now that I think about it, that same machine was stolen once (in Texas) but I got it back and it seemed to take forever to clean the fingerprint dust off!

I vaguely remember this,tell me the story again,was it in Tyler?? and what happened or was it in Wichita falls???

mgreen2427
April 23rd, 2013, 04:54 AM
First you're machine was stolen and scared. :icon_sniff: But you got her back and now she's sitting in an unfamiliar place wondering where you are and if you're gonna come save her. Enjoy you're move, it's fun to decorate new digs!! :icon_woohoo:

bkthomas
April 23rd, 2013, 12:48 PM
I vaguely remember this,tell me the story again,was it in Tyler?? and what happened or was it in Wichita falls???

Wichita Falls and Mom got it back for me - that machine was purchased downtown S.L.C, it has been to Texas and East Texas and back to Utah now. You shipped it back to me, I think in 2004. I bought it after Bill passed, late in '97 or early '98.
March 24th would have been our 27th Anniversary - your 27th will be in Sept. (sort of) hehe

Lisapc
April 23rd, 2013, 01:01 PM
Girl, you crazy! lol I HATE moving, with a capital H! When we bought this house I said "That's it! I am NEVER moving again!" but now we're looking at having to leave the province so I guess that's one promise I won't be keeping lol

Good luck with the move Kathy! You must be so excited to get over there and get settled :)

I hate moving too! I remember moving when I was 7 across town. It was horrible. I moved into my own place at 18 and hated it, then back to the big house 6 months later, hated it. Then with hubby 1/2 hour away, hated it. I vowed when we moved in here 4 yrs ago that my next move would into the ground. I mean that and thankfully hubby feels the same way.

Kathy I hope you dearly love living in your new home, even if it means spring cleaning every year!

Cat n bull
April 23rd, 2013, 01:05 PM
I hate moving too! I remember moving when I was 7 across town. It was horrible. I moved into my own place at 18 and hated it, then back to the big house 6 months later, hated it. Then with hubby 1/2 hour away, hated it. I vowed when we moved in here 4 yrs ago that my next move would into the ground. I mean that and thankfully hubby feels the same way.

Man I also HATE!! moving! Our kids have grown up and (mostly) moved out, and hubby just said the other day something about moving to a smaller house.

Ummm that's a BIG N.O.!! No way no how unless there is a life or death reason for it!