PDA

View Full Version : It is official.....

buckeyequilter
April 21st, 2013, 09:38 PM
My DH is crazy.

He is lying on the sofa and I have my back to him. I kept hearing him talking, but couldn't actually hear what he was saying. Finally I turned around and said "who are you talking to".......he pointed at and said the TV.

Doloris
April 21st, 2013, 09:39 PM
what is he watching

Roxanne
April 21st, 2013, 09:39 PM
You never talk to the TV? I thought that was normal :)

ilive2craft2
April 21st, 2013, 09:40 PM
Happens at my house all of the time....

K. McEuen
April 21st, 2013, 09:40 PM
It has to be a man thing. I posted something in groups last week about my hubby yelling at the TV. One night he was yelling something and I knew sports weren't on ... he was yelling at Pat Sajak.

And they wonder why we don't listen to them ...

Lisapc
April 21st, 2013, 09:45 PM
My hubby only yells at the newscasters and football!

buckeyequilter
April 21st, 2013, 09:48 PM
what is he watching

I don't know...it looks like some science/educational thing. I think they were asking questions...maybe he thought they were talking to him.

buckeyequilter
April 21st, 2013, 09:56 PM
Ok....it's some kind of program where where they put clues on the screen and have puzzle pieces. Before the puzzle completes he's trying to guess the answer. He missed Route 66 - I didn't know it either - but then I wasn't trying to guess...just being nosy to see what he's mumbling about over there. He said he's just killing time until Game of Thones comes on.

He's still crazy.

WendyI
April 21st, 2013, 11:23 PM
I'd laugh at this if I wasn't always the one in our house talkin to the t.v.! LOL!

Game of Thrones = WICKED!! LOVE IT!

shannonsaulter
April 21st, 2013, 11:27 PM
LOL sounds like my house all the time!

buckeyequilter
April 21st, 2013, 11:35 PM
I'd laugh at this if I wasn't always the one in our house talkin to the t.v.! LOL!

Game of Thrones = WICKED!! LOVE IT!

I swear I typed Game of ThRones. I'm going to start blaming the computer for changing my words once I hit send.

Jackiejs
April 21st, 2013, 11:37 PM
My Hubby does the same thing. I swear he talks more to the TV then he does me.. :lol:

kensington
April 22nd, 2013, 12:06 AM
It's not a man thing. ROTFLOL. I talk to the TV all the time. I watch the Jodi Arias trial every day, and I am constantly talking to the TV. Actually, more like talking to the people who are on TV. LOL.

bkthomas
April 22nd, 2013, 12:28 AM
I swear I typed Game of ThRones. I'm going to start blaming the computer for changing my words once I hit send.

That's her story and she's stickin' to it!!!
hehe

CountryHut
April 22nd, 2013, 12:30 AM
*shaking finger*~ . . ya see . . ya see . . I done told ya'll . .
any additional words over the alloted 2000 a day - absolutely drives them NUTS

I told ya . . I told ya . .

*LOL*~

Evilynn
April 22nd, 2013, 04:47 AM
Game of Thrones? :< We read the books also and we're completely disappointed what was made out of the books :( So we're not following it anymore. Too bad, Season 1 was REALLY exciting! We loved it so much!

CrazyMtnLady
April 22nd, 2013, 07:42 AM
My husband does the same thing. I yells at the newscasters ALL the time! LOL

MayinJerset
April 22nd, 2013, 07:48 AM
My hubby only yells at the newscasters and football!

Mine too, So many of us do have crazy DH's, LOL!