PDA

View Full Version : It's not Thursday, but I am thankful

dwil23
April 21st, 2013, 06:55 AM
I am feeling very fortunate this morning that my DD and DS are okay. The car is not, but that's alright. DD was driving and had an SUV stop short in front of her because of another accident. DD didn't see it coming and crashed into the back of the SUV, deploying the airbags and totaling her car. They were shaken and sore from the airbags and seat belts and DD has a sprained shoulder, but otherwise okay. The woman she hit was taken to the hospital by ambulance, but hopefully nothing serious.

I preach to my kids all the time about being careful and not making unnecessary trips. I had told her before I left for work it was not necessary to go to Walmart last night. Of course, she did anyway and this was the result. The first thing she said when I got there was "I know, Mom, you told me not to go".

Everyone have a Blessed and SAFE day - and give your kids an extra hug.

Jean Sewing Machine
April 21st, 2013, 06:58 AM
So sorry about her accident. Glad there are only minor injuries--too bad about the car!

Evilynn
April 21st, 2013, 07:30 AM
Who cares about the car when the people involved are okay! I also hope the woman who had to be taken by ambulance will turn out okay. :)

Hugs to you and your family! I am glad that it seems she was not seriously injured!

Sew Perfect
April 21st, 2013, 07:36 AM
I am very glad your kids are okay and hope the other driver will be also.

CrazyMtnLady
April 21st, 2013, 07:53 AM
Sorry to hear of the accident. Hope everyone involved will be okay.

Granny Judy
April 21st, 2013, 08:10 AM
I am glad to hear everyone will be alright. Hugs to you and family.. I am thankful, too.

MRoy
April 21st, 2013, 08:56 AM
I'm glad that your kids are okay and hope the driver of the other car is too.

Monique
April 21st, 2013, 08:56 AM
Cars can be replaced, lives can not. Glad they are okay.

Bubby
April 21st, 2013, 09:28 AM
Thank goodness your kids are okay!

Honeycamp
April 21st, 2013, 09:42 AM
Your child is very fortunate. God is good.

Lisapc
April 21st, 2013, 12:00 PM
Thankfully the kids are alright. I hope the other drive is alright and home by now as well. Cars are things and no things matter in the end.

ilive2craft2
April 21st, 2013, 12:08 PM
How scary for all of you! Glad that everyone is ok. Praying the other driver is home safe and sound now as well. Lisa

SuzyQue
April 21st, 2013, 12:17 PM
Praises that all are safe! Sorry about the vehicle.

mom4him
April 21st, 2013, 12:26 PM
So thankful that your two kids are ok. Cars are replaceable but those kiddos.........