PDA

View Full Version : waste not....

jingleme
April 20th, 2013, 02:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpSfThUv_pc :lol:

Lisapc
April 20th, 2013, 02:49 AM
Funny! I am glad he isn't my child, too smart!

Renate
April 20th, 2013, 03:06 AM
If I see those videos (and believe me, I stopped it after some seconds) I could cry! Why do parents think they can make videos public, in which their children are crying, unhappy with themself? Would they also be happy, if anybody will public a video in which they self are yelling on something worrying? I am sure nobody askes their children for permission to public this videos. I would not give my children just for the amusement of others, that they can laugh about.
this "adults" do not think about what they are doing to their children for the future.

Lisapc
April 20th, 2013, 03:15 AM
If I see those videos (and believe me, I stopped it after some seconds) I could cry! Why do parents think they can make videos public, in which their children are crying, unhappy with themself? Would they also be happy, if anybody will public a video in which they self are yelling on something worrying? I am sure nobody askes their children for permission to public this videos. I would not give my children just for the amusement of others, that they can laugh about.
this "adults" do not think about what they are doing to their children for the future.

You are right. I feel that at least this is a normal thing that happens with a child that is posted.
I really have a hard time when people post graphic pictures of injured children. I would not want pictures of me with an injury posted everywhere and children are at the mercy of their parents who make those decisions for them. I was in a bad accident when I was 5 months old and had brain surgery. I am actually one of the cases that made car seats law in this country. My mother was holding me and I ended up in the glove box. Anyway I asked my mother if she had pictures of it. She said that she wanted me to live through it and move on best we could. She doesn't now nor did she ever want any reminders of what happened. The scars were enough of a reminder.