PDA

View Full Version : Yikes! It's Thursday already!

SallyO'Sews
April 18th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Hi, Everybody! It's 3:45 p.m. and I just now realized I hadn't posted what I'm thankful for yet...

So for starters, I'm very grateful it's still Thursday, and I didn't let the day pass without giving thanks publicly.:icon_wave:
I'm thankful for the generous spirit of everyone on this forum, especially Barbara (GrammaBabs) who sent me a link for the cute coasters she makes.
I'm thankful for my family; and right this minute I'm thankful that a couple of them have left for the weekend... :icon_razz: When adult children have to move back in with Mom & Dad, it can be wonderful, but we do need a break from each other every so often!:lol:
I'm thankful that so many people have shown care and concern following the hard things that many are facing - from Boston to West, Texas, to the wee ones in the PICUs. You who give of yourselves are my heros. And I can tell you that God sees it all.

Praying you all get all the rest, healing, hugs and help that you need.

Blessings,
~ Sally \0/

pcbatiks
April 18th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Hi Sally............

Today I am thankful for my parents.......they always go above & beyond helping others. I'm thankful for quilting and the happiness & comfort it brings to me.....& hopefully to others also. I'm thankful for my husband who always supports & encourages me.