PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Morning

phoots
April 18th, 2013, 04:13 AM
It's just barely Thursday morning. I got home from my 2nd night of school about an hour ago. I goofed already. I missed turning in a homework assignment and a discussion. That would've been 30 points right there. Oh, well, it could be worse. I'm gonna have to be real careful today because I have to take my BF to the doctor before hitting the books and then going to school. Today we fine out if my BF has thyroid cancer. Well, I've got a headache and I've got to get some sleep!

Love to all!
Pam in Vegas

rebeccas-sewing
April 18th, 2013, 04:57 AM
If you don't have one yet, make sure you have a calendar so you can enter all your assignments. Hoping your BF doesn't have thyroid cancer, Pam! Here's a link my daughter sent to me. Since all of us are of a creative nature I thought you would enjoy scrolling through some very creative ideas that are out there. Just keep scrolling down the pages. It's gets better and better.
https://www.facebook.com/lovedesigncreatecom

shannonsaulter
April 18th, 2013, 05:24 AM
Pam I havent slept yet either praying things go well you you n ur bf keep us posted..

Monique
April 18th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Pam hoping that your BF is okay.

Iris Girl
April 18th, 2013, 08:05 AM
healing thoughts and prayers are with you and your BF

MRoy
April 18th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Praying for your BF.

HandsOffItsMine
April 18th, 2013, 08:12 AM
(((Pam))) prayers that all turns out ok for your BF. I know that things have been tough for you these last 6 months or more. Keep the faith and know that we all have you in our prayers.

Hope the headache is gone by the time you wake up and a calendar/assignment book (you can get some cute electronic ones for free online, print them off by the weeks) is a must in your crazy life.

Huggers, Ruby

Lisapc
April 18th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Thinking of you and your BF. Deep breaths for today, O.K?