PDA

View Full Version : Everyone in the Flint (MI) area, read this...... ;)

Klasien
April 17th, 2013, 04:54 PM
This coming up summer we will be on vacation in the USA!
The first week of August we will be staying with a friend of my DH in Davison close to Flint. I talked to Gloria this week how nice it would be if we could meet for lunch or something. She loved that idea so we are going to plan something nice, but then I thought there might be more members in that area.......so if you are close and up for a nice lunch or afternoon or whatever together please let us know!!

I am looking forward meeting as many members as possible :)

Jean Sewing Machine
April 17th, 2013, 05:02 PM
You are the traveler, aren't you? Have fun!

HandsOffItsMine
April 17th, 2013, 05:25 PM
What!!! Jan is going to be in the USA in August but not in October?!? :( No fair for Don! Pot Jan Drie Dubbeltjes!

Klasien
April 17th, 2013, 05:25 PM
You are the traveler, aren't you? Have fun!

Yep Jean, and when we are back home this summer it is only 6 weeks and then I will be on that plane again.....

Klasien
April 17th, 2013, 05:27 PM
What!!! Jan is going to be in the USA in August but not in October?!? :( No fair for Don! Pot Jan Drie Dubbeltjes!

I haven't heard Pot Jan Drie Dubbeltjes in a long time......hahahahaha You are to funny!!!!

HandsOffItsMine
April 17th, 2013, 05:54 PM
I haven't heard Pot Jan Drie Dubbeltjes in a long time......hahahahaha You are to funny!!!!

My Oma Nou Moe (Oma Hagers) would say that all the time if Opa Hagers did something he wasn't suppose to do! lol Quite often according to Oma...but they loved each other soooo much.

WendyI
April 17th, 2013, 11:05 PM
No idea what y'all are talkin about but Flint, Michigan is only 3 hours from me! :D