PDA

View Full Version : M* people sooooo friendly

Renate
April 17th, 2013, 01:12 PM
If there would any time be an award for the most friendly and helpful people than it will go to: TATATATA

All the nice, helpful and great people from the Missouri Star Quilt Company!

Yesterday a parcel from there arrived, completly demaged, totaly soppy and I expected the worstest while unpacking. And what should I say: inside the parcel everything was so well wrapped in plastic bags that besides one layer cake (a bit wet and smelling not so fine, because the parcel was 1 week on it`s way) each piece was perfect.

I wrote to M* and thanked them for packing everything so well and told them what happened. They felt so responsible that I am happy with all the goods and asked me if they can help ... wonderful.

You seldom would find such a behavior in Switzerland or Germany. The first what you would be told is, that it is not their guilt and that you have to talk with the forwarder. No question if they could help or listen to your anger ...

I absolutly would like to send these people to M* that they are trained in support.

thanks a lot dear M* people, who ever of you would read this post (and I wanted to make it public) you are great and in our todays world it is not a natural thing, that people take so much care in such a kind way! Please also tell it to your colleagues! ThanksThanksThanks

Jean Sewing Machine
April 17th, 2013, 02:30 PM
Couldn't agree more!

Judy~Ann
April 17th, 2013, 03:25 PM
I totally agree with you Renate. I have emailed as well as spoken on the phone with the people at M* and they really DO care about us, their customers. I hope they know how much it means to us to have this great forum ... which is free... and allows us to be friends with our quilting sisters (and brothers) all around the world....... and to have M* as a reliable and trusted source of the fabrics we love. Missouri Star has our loyalty and gratitude! Love you guys...

kensington
April 17th, 2013, 03:55 PM
I would have to agree, each time I have had issues, they were more than willing to help, or replace. It's only happened a few times, but it stood out enough with me that I remember their customer service women! They return your calls and speak to you by name. They are great!

Momofmonsters5
April 17th, 2013, 05:28 PM
I agree!! They really are great at what they do!

jackie1915
April 22nd, 2013, 03:56 PM
Thank you so very much! We greatly appreciate all of you as well!!

kml1764
April 22nd, 2013, 08:27 PM
That is nice to hear. I had placed my first order last Wednesday and am eagerly awaiting it!

Kris

Evilynn
April 23rd, 2013, 06:43 AM
I called them because one Charm Pack I ordered was out of stock which they noticed just after the order was made. They sent me an Email asking me to tell them if I want a replacement Charm Pack. So I called because I wanted to speak to somebody on the phone and I got very friendly service! I didn't even have to look up the order number which surprised me a bit but everything went fine! I did get exactly what I wanted, thank you so much M*!

Lisapc
April 23rd, 2013, 09:47 AM
They are wonderful. I don't know of any other company period that will take an order and an email request to pick out the customers coordinating fabric and do it for the customer. They have done it twice for me. They did an excellent job because the fabric they chose on both occasions is just perfect!

ConnieNana
April 23rd, 2013, 10:35 AM
I, too, think they are wonderful people. All of their staff are friendly and helpful. We made a trip to Hamilton, MO and the address given in the Quilter's Travel Companion took us to the order filling facility. They were so nice and told us the main store was just down the block. We actually got to meet Jenny and she is so gracious. Love Missouri*.