PDA

View Full Version : good morning

mamaquilt
April 17th, 2013, 05:20 AM
a good morning to all of you and a happy quilting week with

from up north of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. It's still not really warm and the leaves are not green yet. Have to wait another couple of weeks before spring is there.

bkthomas
April 17th, 2013, 05:29 AM
Beautiful countryside! Love your pictures! How is little Charle?!

Granny Judy
April 17th, 2013, 05:36 AM
Good morning, Michèle. It looks beautiful even tho the Green hasn't gotten there yet. Hope all is well with you and good to see ya here.

Blondie
April 17th, 2013, 06:48 AM
Michele, your photos speak volumes of the beauty that is seen through your eyes. What majestic pictures! Thank you for sharing.

Blondie

a good morning to all of you and a happy quilting week with

from up north of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. It's still not really warm and the leaves are not green yet. Have to wait another couple of weeks before spring is there.

Jean Sewing Machine
April 17th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing them!

Bubby
April 17th, 2013, 08:49 AM
I always love seeing your pictures, Michele. You live in such a gorgeous country. Barb

Iris Girl
April 17th, 2013, 08:52 AM
thank you for sharing your pictures I love seeing pictures from around the world it makes me feel more connected with everyone here.

Ellimay
April 17th, 2013, 08:57 AM
beautiful country side. Nice pics.

Lisapc
April 17th, 2013, 10:09 AM
You live in such a beautiful place. Thank you for sharing the photo's.

MayinJerset
April 17th, 2013, 10:16 AM
I always love seeing your pictures, Michele. You live in such a gorgeous country. Barb

So do I and I often use them as the background for my computer screen. May

Tanya D
April 17th, 2013, 01:10 PM
What a pretty site..all that green grass! Ours is still white :(

WendyI
April 17th, 2013, 02:12 PM
WOW! Look at all those TREES!! Is that your home in the picture?!? It's GORGEOUS! I LOVE FARMS! although those are a bit close to the house for my likin! LOL! Looks like a few homes in there now that I look closer.

So beautiful!!

mamaquilt
April 18th, 2013, 01:28 PM
WOW! Look at all those TREES!! Is that your home in the picture?!? It's GORGEOUS! I LOVE FARMS! although those are a bit close to the house for my likin! LOL! Looks like a few homes in there now that I look closer.

So beautiful!!

Sorry to disappoint you Wendy, but we don't live there. That farm is up North. We live in the city of Luxembourg and we don't have any pets. Although the whole Grand Duchy is very small, it's like 82 km long and some 52 km at the widest place.

But I know Kitchener. Have been there some 40 years ago, when I was living in Toronto as a student. But you can't complain about trees either in Canada. Up north you've still got plenty.

Thanks for liking my pictures.

SallyO'Sews
April 18th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Michele, thanks for the photos - what a beautiful place Luxembourg must be!