PDA

View Full Version : Zen for today

Sharyn J
April 16th, 2013, 04:47 PM
Taking a break from sewing today. I need to re-group!

Granny Judy
April 16th, 2013, 04:55 PM
I'LL TRY TO JOIN YOU, but don't think I can Zen Sit.. I will lay back in my recliner and think on NOTHING.. free my mind of all thought and cares.

Wow, that 10 seconds was nice.... I love the break.

I'm just kidding with you.. I have put off this UFO forever and now I've decided on the backing and have it sandwiched, I just can't let go til it is done. But I know what ya mean about re-grouping.. I've had to do that many times. I hope it doesn't mean you are wrestling with a life altering problem...

Sharyn J
April 16th, 2013, 05:02 PM
haha Judy, Zen in a recliner. I like that! Nope, everything is fine. I found the green charm, the last one needed for my project) behind the bookcase this morning. I gave up looking after awhile. Then today I cleaned up a big mess from sewing............can't even blame it on someone else! I have too much fabric and too many planned projects..........that's why I'm Zenning today. :D:D

shannonsaulter
April 16th, 2013, 10:54 PM
Awww that is so cute! I havent gotten much done since work is in the way...

Lisapc
April 16th, 2013, 10:57 PM
That picture made me giggle. Thanks!

buckeyequilter
April 16th, 2013, 11:04 PM
I'm getting ready to zen from sewing for a couple of days...maybe just do some cleaning and organizing. I finished piecing my maple leaf quilt top tonight...need to cut threads and put on borders...and my room is disaster.

Suzyq
April 17th, 2013, 12:31 AM
Oh Shirley, the maple leaf pattern is one of my favorites perhaps because I'm a Canuck but I just love it... Would you share a photo, as would like to see it...

Sharyn J
April 17th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Ok, I Zenned and I'm good to go! After I took a break, I ordered bulk zippers, fabric and a Panni maker, cleaned up more mess, cooked spaghetti, read Jenny's magazines again. Later, had a couple drinky poos and didn't need any more Zen......as I was then Zoned!

Have to finish falling charms today and then start cutting skull fabric for the GD. Can't decide on white or snow for the "Lovely" fabric or even what pattern to use. Thought of using the serger for a small jellyroll quilt....will have to experiment.

Have a great day everyone!

Renate
April 17th, 2013, 12:47 PM
This picture is just right for the office-closing-time. I think all absurd people of Switzerland called me today. so, this picture helped me not beeing stressed. thanks a lot for it