PDA

View Full Version : Came across this today

Madeforyouinma11
April 16th, 2013, 02:10 PM
I came across this prayer today. I guess I'm over emotional today for reason unknown but it really touched me. I thought of all of you and wanted to share.
http://www.rogerknapp.com/inspire/justcheckingin.htm

CountryHut
April 16th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Thank you for sharing (((HUGzzz)))*~

Kaytessa
April 16th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Thanks for reminding us how awesome Jesus Christ really is.

grammakim04
April 16th, 2013, 02:22 PM
That is beautiful, thank you for sharing.

Tanya D
April 16th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Thanks for sharing Cil.

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling a bit down today. Please accept my cyber hug and wishes for a happy day.

Madeforyouinma11
April 16th, 2013, 02:35 PM
I'm not feeling down....that's what is so funny about it. I'm just very emotional. I feel like I'm gonna cry every time I read something! LOL.
Thank you though..... But I'm keeping the hug! :)

Thanks for sharing Cil.

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling a bit down today. Please accept my cyber hug and wishes for a happy day.

asta
April 16th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Thanks for sharing, a lesson I often need repeated.
Beth

grannyann
April 16th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Beautiful. I sent it out to family and friends. Thanks so much for sharing.

Judy~Ann
April 16th, 2013, 03:07 PM
I came across this prayer today. I guess I'm over emotional today for reason unknown but it really touched me. I thought of all of you and wanted to share.
http://www.rogerknapp.com/inspire/justcheckingin.htm

Thank you so much ... more than i can tell you, thank you. I too am so emotional ... for many reasons but that touched my heart and tears flow as I write this. Thank you again.... you just don't know how you touched me today

Kaytessa
April 16th, 2013, 04:36 PM
I'm not feeling down....that's what is so funny about it. I'm just very emotional. I feel like I'm gonna cry every time I read something! LOL.
Thank you though..... But I'm keeping the hug! :)

Bless you, I think it's because of what happened in Boston, let alone the rest of the world. So may our Father grant you his tender mercies. ((((Cil))))

auntiemern
April 16th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Thank you so very much for this Cil. I have been a train wreck for days, and the new meds aren't helping with that. This, however lifted my spirits. No matter how hard people try to knock me down, I know that Jesus is by my side.