PDA

View Full Version : Now for a little more eye candy!

Musical_Starling
April 15th, 2013, 11:50 PM
Well ladies, after seeing the popularity of the "Eye Candy" thread I think I should share a secret I have been keeping for some time... I would like to introduce you to the man I spend an hour with every Sunday night, Jake Doyle:

Okay, okay. So I don't spend an hour with HIM, per say.... I spend an hour watching his SHOW. And his real name is Allan Hawco. It's called Republic of Doyle (http://www.cbc.ca/republicofdoyle/), and it's filmed right here in St. John's (locally pronounced Sin Jawns). We are currently in Season 4 (it ends this Sunday, *sniff sniff*), and Season 5 has just been announced and will start filming this summer :D It's about a father/son duo (Jake being the son) who are basically PI's and they solve a bunch of crazy cases while running around town being awesome and funny. Anyone in Canada can watch it on CBC (it's also online on CBC's website) but you can also find some episodes on YouTube and probably Netflix or Hulu or whatever as well. I loves me some Doyles, and I think some of you ladies may enjoy it as well so I thought I would share :) And since it's filmed basically in my backyard I have a little bit of hometown pride for the "little show" I've been watching since day one and haven't missed an episode in four years :D

Granny Judy
April 15th, 2013, 11:54 PM
OK, so the picture isn't showing up, but the link is.... Gotta watch more of that..

Musical_Starling
April 16th, 2013, 12:12 AM
OK, so the picture isn't showing up, but the link is.... Gotta watch more of that..

Maybe it was too big, so I found a new one and attached it the normal way instead :D Or maybe the server couldn't handle THAT much eye candy... lol