PDA

View Full Version : bored...waiting for 4:30...AGAIN...uhg.

WendyI
April 15th, 2013, 02:49 PM
I had BRUTAL insomnia last night. Last I looked at the clock it was after midnight. Then DH woke me moving chairs around because our border collie messed in the dining room again....third time in a week! WTH!!?! So now we're back to crating him at night. Anyway, DH gets up at 4:30 in the morning so this is when I woke and of course couldn't go back to sleep. NOW I'm at work, exhausted and watching the clock tick because it's DEAD here.

Just shoot me now. sigh

Eileen83flowers
April 15th, 2013, 03:21 PM
I sympathise with you, I often wake up in the early hours and just cant get back to sleep!
I often say that the one thing god didnt give me was a switch to use to switch my brain off and stop me trying to put the world to rights.
Ive now found that I can come down and cut left over fabric in my stash ready for my next project, a hot drink and then back to bed.

bkthomas
April 15th, 2013, 03:24 PM
I had BRUTAL insomnia last night. Last I looked at the clock it was after midnight. Then DH woke me moving chairs around because our border collie messed in the dining room again....third time in a week! WTH!!?! So now we're back to crating him at night. Anyway, DH gets up at 4:30 in the morning so this is when I woke and of course couldn't go back to sleep. NOW I'm at work, exhausted and watching the clock tick because it's DEAD here.

Just shoot me now. sigh

:icon_attention::icon_hihi::icon_pcnoob:

bkthomas
April 15th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Just keep swimming...Just keep swimming........

CountryHut
April 15th, 2013, 03:26 PM
:icon_attention::icon_hihi::icon_pcnoob:<------LMAO*~

-- that's to funny . .

WendyI
April 15th, 2013, 03:38 PM
LOL! Smarty pants. I am really going to have to start finding work to do...this is mind numbingly awful!

Tanya D
April 15th, 2013, 04:10 PM
When I'm bored I google Quilt Patterns...that's hours and hours of entertainment right there!

Jean Sewing Machine
April 15th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Just keep swimming...Just keep swimming........
Quoth Dory, " Finding Nemo". I hear they are coming out with a sequel, that will be the title!

EmmaB
April 15th, 2013, 04:20 PM
I hope 4:30 comes quickly for you as "no sleep" makes it that much worse. My day has been very slow also but I am fortunate that I have to leave at 3 for an appt today.

WendyI
April 15th, 2013, 04:24 PM
When I'm bored I google Quilt Patterns...that's hours and hours of entertainment right there!

I can't afford to do that!! I get all "Wanty" and my credit card bursts into flames...wouldn't go over well at work!

pcbatiks
April 15th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Wendy, I feel for you.........nothing worse than being miserably sleepy and bored too! Can you watch any Craftsy videos while you're at work to pass the time?