PDA

View Full Version : I love this lady! 94 years young and rockin it!

WendyI
April 14th, 2013, 01:01 PM
http://www.buzzfeed.com/alannaokun/the-best-person-on-twitter-is-a-94-year-old-quilter

WendyI
April 14th, 2013, 01:04 PM
And THESE tweets from her is the BEST things I have read in AGES!!!

"I made it to 94 without ever shooting anyone, and I've lived through 6 wars."

"If some gun control isn't passed, I'm going 2 get every1 over 90 2 buy guns. How safe will the bigshots feel when we're fumbling around lol!"

mom4him
April 14th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Wendy, the first one I saw was, "I just finished cooking dinner for fifty people, even though only six are coming."
I laughed so hard. Perfect discription of what my mom used to do. When I am planning a big meal I tend toward this also although there is normally 16-20 coming. LOL
Thanks for sharing. I needed her today.

CountryHut
April 14th, 2013, 01:19 PM
just 6 more years - and she can have her Birthday picture on the Smucker's jar . .

she's hoot . . :)

ilive2craft2
April 14th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Thanks for sharing - I needed that laugh today! What an amazing woman!

auntiemern
April 14th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Gotta love her, and her wonderful sense of humor.

Sandy Navas
April 14th, 2013, 08:27 PM
I hope I'm JUST LIKE THAT when I grow up!!

Sew Perfect
April 14th, 2013, 08:56 PM
That's so sweet and cute! She has such a good personality!

Evilynn
April 15th, 2013, 05:48 AM
Thanks for sharing Wendy, she's great! I love her sense of humour

"I don't feel so old now, knowing Lady GaGa needs a new hip!" "Great 2 b my age. 2nite I'll leave out a big box of chocolates to surprise myself in the morning, and I will be surprised! LOL."

and her political views.

"International Women's Day. One day women will take over and we'll let the men have one international day."

The one with the guns is also great. I love her selfirony!

Blondie
April 15th, 2013, 07:20 AM
http://www.buzzfeed.com/alannaokun/the-best-person-on-twitter-is-a-94-year-old-quilter

Thanks Wendy. She reminds me so much of my 97 year old client, Miss Martin, who still lives on her own, drives her own vehicle and never misses an appt. She is active in her guilds, clubs, computer, etc. She told me last week she was too busy to stop for anything.
These folks are such INSPIRATION.
Blessings
Blondie