PDA

View Full Version : Take a Wild Guess!!

Sew Perfect
April 14th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Soooo...Does anyone want to guess what this girl did ALL NIGHT long? I will give you 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count!

Oh...what the heck...I will just go ahead and save you all the grief and tell you myself! I stayed up all night because I just couldn't turn my active brain off. I SEWED! That's right...SEWED! I'm taking a small break from my wonderful son's quilt, so this is what I did in stead.

Falling Charms, of course. I'm using the La Belle Fleur charms with Park Avenue by 3 Sisters that I've had on hand. This will be for a full size bed.

4 Zig Zag table toppers.

Yes, I am finally tired and yes I will take a nap. If I don't, I will probably fall over just like those falling charms!

Jean Sewing Machine
April 14th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Wow, that was a busy night! Beats tossing and turning in bed all night, might as well be productive!

Sew Perfect
April 14th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Jean...You got that right! Okay, I know that I shouldn't use slang with you, but I just couldn't help it. I wanted to state also that the charms show better in real life.

Evilynn
April 14th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Wow oO You did that all in ONE NIGHT? I'm impressed! And I hope you can sleep now finally! Kaunita unia!

SuzyQue
April 14th, 2013, 11:25 AM
I love your productivity. Gorgeous work! Now go get some sleep!!!

Bubby
April 14th, 2013, 11:54 AM
I love productive nights when I can't sleep...your projects are great! Get some rest now!

shannonsaulter
April 14th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Wow you were a busy Lil bee..

WendyI
April 14th, 2013, 01:27 PM
WOW! And you didn't even mess it up?!? That's amazing....good job!!

Evilynn
April 14th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Oh dear. Its Kauniita unia of course. lol. For everyone wondering what that means: Sweet dreams!

lilmouse
April 14th, 2013, 01:50 PM
I love the falling charms pattern...when my BF layed one out we came up with a way to keep the block orientation straight....a "7" and then an "L"....works just great and no worries about getting one turned around...hope this will help someone. I love your productive night...mine was spent on the computer looking at different tutorials!

Lindagie
April 14th, 2013, 02:30 PM
Nice job! Looks like I will have to put some charm packs to good use on this quilt. Love it!

Sew Perfect
April 14th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Okay I just woke up after a 2 hour nap. I feel okay considering. I had a dream that my husband and I were floating on a river. isn't that what we drean at the dentist?

About the falling charms quilt...I think it is the fastest and easiest quilt I've ever worked in. I highly recommend this quilt!

auntiemern
April 14th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Busy, busy lady. I have had nights like that. Love the falling charms and the runner.

CrazyMtnLady
April 14th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Wow, you sure have been busy.. everything looks great.

Sew Perfect
April 14th, 2013, 09:00 PM
I took a 2 hour nap this morning, sewed just a bit, and helped DH tear up parquet floors in our foyer for 2 hours and 40 minutes today. Back to sewing my falling charms quilt. As I've said in another thread, "running on overdrive here".

Lisapc
April 15th, 2013, 01:02 AM
They are just beautiful!

Blondie
April 15th, 2013, 07:22 AM
Dontcha just love it when you get on a roll?! Great stuff!
Blondie

Soooo...Does anyone want to guess what this girl did ALL NIGHT long? I will give you 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count!

Oh...what the heck...I will just go ahead and save you all the grief and tell you myself! I stayed up all night because I just couldn't turn my active brain off. I SEWED! That's right...SEWED! I'm taking a small break from my wonderful son's quilt, so this is what I did in stead.

Falling Charms, of course. I'm using the La Belle Fleur charms with Park Avenue by 3 Sisters that I've had on hand. This will be for a full size bed.

4 Zig Zag table toppers.

Yes, I am finally tired and yes I will take a nap. If I don't, I will probably fall over just like those falling charms!

Tanya D
April 15th, 2013, 06:43 PM
I love the falling charms pattern...when my BF layed one out we came up with a way to keep the block orientation straight....a "7" and then an "L"....works just great and no worries about getting one turned around...hope this will help someone. I love your productive night...mine was spent on the computer looking at different tutorials!

Thanks for the tip!