PDA

View Full Version : Just my lil piec e of pretty

shannonsaulter
April 13th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Most of the new rosres I planted have started to bloom just wanted to share...

Slamelung
April 13th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Beautiful! Do they smell good? I love smelling roses, since it is still cold here I'm living vicariously through you. Ha

shannonsaulter
April 13th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Oh yes they smell wonderful..just waiting on one more bush to bloom..we had to move it so it stunted the growth a bit in its 1st spot..we have a clay problem here with the dirt...

asta
April 13th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Beautiful, I can not wait until I see them around here.

ilive2craft2
April 13th, 2013, 03:51 PM
How pretty! I love the variegated ones! We are just starting to get green grass and the trees are just starting to bud, so love seeing your blooms! I do have daffodils blooming, but they look a little sad due to the cold we had the last couple of days. :)

bkthomas
April 13th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Beautiful Shannon! Thanks for that!

CountryHut
April 13th, 2013, 06:56 PM
ooh so pretty . . another beauty that don't grow well here :|

Thank you for sharing your beauties :)

Gayle8675309
April 13th, 2013, 07:02 PM
They are so pretty! I'm envious...we just had a snowstorm two days ago with another one forecast for next week!

Evilynn
April 13th, 2013, 07:02 PM
:( we're still covered in snow ;(

Can't wait to plant some flowers :(

Your roses look lovely!

Divine Daisy
April 13th, 2013, 08:55 PM
How lovely! Mine are waaaaaaaaaaaay off. I too moved a rose last year and was fearful it would die but I see leaves on it yay! It is right beside the garden wall now and as it smells so lovely I am thinking passers by will be pleased lol. It is Jude the Obscure. If you can get it give it a try if you are looking for scent. This is a pic of it last year........or maybe the year before lol.

Jean Sewing Machine
April 13th, 2013, 09:04 PM
How lovely! Mine are waaaaaaaaaaaay off. I too moved a rose last year and was fearful it would die but I see leaves on it yay! It is right beside the garden wall now and as it smells so lovely I am thinking passers by will be pleased lol. It is Jude the Obscure. If you can get it give it a try if you are looking for scent. This is a pic of it last year........or maybe the year before lol.
This is so beautiful! I have a Bradford pear tree that is blooming luxuriously in my front yard, you would hope for a whiff of sweet blossom, BUT IT STINKS LIKE GARBAGE! Don't know what the bees are attracted to, but it isn't its sweet scent!

kensington
April 13th, 2013, 09:17 PM
This is so beautiful! I have a Bradford pear tree that is blooming luxuriously in my front yard, you would hope for a whiff of sweet blossom, BUT IT STINKS LIKE GARBAGE! Don't know what the bees are attracted to, but it isn't its sweet scent!

I have two apple and a pear. (Dwarf Cherry bit the dust in drought last year) I sure hope we get fruit this year. We had some Apples last year, but just didn't get big enough. I love raw pears and I want to make Apple Butter!

alliek
April 13th, 2013, 09:19 PM
How lovely your roses are! Such pretty colors. Makes you smile and keeps you happy. Thanks for sharing.

Bubby
April 13th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Absolutely gorgeous...I'm not sure which I like best.

WVGranny
April 13th, 2013, 09:32 PM
leaves are just starting to come out in West Virginia, but yours are so beautiful

Lisapc
April 13th, 2013, 11:52 PM
No pretty flowers like that yet here so I really appreciate you sharing yours.

phoots
April 14th, 2013, 01:45 AM
So pretty! My Mom and my grandma had green thumbs. Mine is brown...borderline black. I couldn't keep any plants alive.

Pam in Vegas

lilmouse
April 14th, 2013, 02:21 AM
Pam, don't feel too bad, my thumb is blacker than black; I kill every single plant that we have had! If I don't water it or anything it might live, as soon as I water it dies!

lilmouse
April 14th, 2013, 02:22 AM
Shannon, forgot to post that I love all of your roses, so pretty!

Sew Perfect
April 14th, 2013, 02:23 AM
Beautiful! They make me happy!

shannonsaulter
April 14th, 2013, 04:25 AM
Kensington I love apple bitter
Pam roses and lilmouse roses are the only thing I have luck with
Ty all for the nice comments my favorite is the red and white reminds me of Alice n Wonderland painting the roses red.

CrazyMtnLady
April 14th, 2013, 03:59 PM
BEAUTIFUL...love the red and white one. I can't wait for our weather to be nice enough to work on my flower/herb garden and get something growing. And although it's 82 today they are calling for colder temps and possible snow by next weekend. :(

SallyO'Sews
April 14th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Thanks, Shannon- these are lovely!

Iris Girl
April 14th, 2013, 06:33 PM
your roses are beautiful. I never had any luck with roses except the teacup roses from hubby grandma we inherited and dug and transplanted from NJ 25 years ago. it blooms and blooms.

teasipper
April 14th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Your roses are exquisite! Mine are a couple months away from blooming in rainy BC. Enjoy your lovelies.

Blondie
April 15th, 2013, 07:25 AM
Beautiful! Our roses are filling out the greenery but not blooming. You are so much ahead of us. What a gorgeous collection.

Blondie

buckeyequilter
April 15th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Your roses are beautiful!

WendyI
April 15th, 2013, 10:43 AM
SOOOOOO jealous!! I have the WORST luck with roses. I finally found a gorgeous David Auston, peach coloured rose and the kids broke it this winter! :( Those are some BEAUTIFUL roses!