PDA

View Full Version : Our new house!

Hawaii Roxy
April 13th, 2013, 04:56 AM
Well we got all moved into the new house and was complete in 4 hrs!! I also ordered a awesome sewing machine off HSN DURING the move HA! Im good like that lol It will be here by the 29th. Im super excited it does EVERYTHING even embroiders!! Its not the brother I was looking at but this one has so many more features and accessories! AND was only 229$ woo hoo :)

BMG Gran
April 13th, 2013, 05:04 AM
Congratulations on the new house, and sewing machine.

Jean Sewing Machine
April 13th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Enjoy both, new machine and new digs!

buckeyequilter
April 13th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Congratulations! That's a good price for one that embroiders :) Enjoy your machine.

SandyWhite
April 13th, 2013, 08:53 AM
May you enjoy both your new home and your sewing machine. I would love to see pictures of the quilts you make with your new machine.

MRoy
April 13th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Congratulations....new house, new sewing machine....WOO HOO!

HandsOffItsMine
April 13th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Much Aloha on your move and the purchase on your new machine! What fun! :)

Huggers, Ruby

Sew Perfect
April 13th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Congrats on both! I don't know what's more exciting - the house or the sewing machine!

MayinJerset
April 13th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Good Luck in your new home and with your new sewing machine, May

kensington
April 13th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Where are the pictures girlfriend? I was wondering why I had not spotted you around much lately. Oh those moves!

alliek
April 13th, 2013, 09:17 PM
It can't get any better! New house, New machine! Where does one start? I'd be so excited it would take me a week to focus. Congratulations! God Bless!

mom4him
April 13th, 2013, 09:38 PM
How exciting! What kind of machine? Do you have a link?

WVGranny
April 13th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Every new house should have a new sewing machine, I hope you enjoy them both

bopeep
April 13th, 2013, 10:12 PM
CONGRATS!!!!!!!
Enjoy BOTH !!!!!
bopeep

Lisapc
April 13th, 2013, 11:42 PM
I want pictures! New machine? I want to see both. Congratulations!

ilive2craft2
April 13th, 2013, 11:50 PM
Only 4 hours? That is wonderful! Have fun setting everything up where you want it! Congrats on the new machine, too!

phoots
April 14th, 2013, 01:46 AM
Congrats! Maybe someday I'll be able to buy my own place!

Pam in Vegas

Ellimay
April 14th, 2013, 01:52 AM
Congrats on your move and especially your new sewing machine. WOOHOO!!! good price too. :icon_woohoo:

bkthomas
April 14th, 2013, 06:20 AM
http://dyn-images2.hsni.com/is/image/HomeShoppingNetwork/prodzoom/singer-one-electronic-sewing-machine-d-00010101000000~255825.jpg

This is a link to a picture of the machine she ordered - sad to say I could not get the presentation video - it is actually sold out - it was one of those one time only, one hour only deals and she was just lucky enough to catch it at the last minute!
It is a very good deal as is has 14 different feet that come with it - including the quilting feet and a ruffler foot.
It also does some embroidery like stitches but is not an embroidery machine per say.
This will be the first time she has ever owned a sewing machine and I don't think she even sewed in home-ec class!
I am so excited for her and yeah, a little jealous, but mostly excited!!! Wish I could be there with her when she gets it!!!

bkthomas
April 14th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Where are the pictures girlfriend? I was wondering why I had not spotted you around much lately. Oh those moves!

She your friend?!!! What am I? Chopped liver?!!!!

and I did post pics of my new house....

shannonsaulter
April 14th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Congrats on both and enjoy!!!

WendyI
April 14th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Well we got all moved into the new house and was complete in 4 hrs!! I also ordered a awesome sewing machine off HSN DURING the move HA! Im good like that lol It will be here by the 29th. Im super excited it does EVERYTHING even embroiders!! Its not the brother I was looking at but this one has so many more features and accessories! AND was only 229$ woo hoo :)

That's excellent!! Wow...that's like Record Time moving! ENJOY!!

Hawaii Roxy
April 14th, 2013, 02:25 PM
http://dyn-images2.hsni.com/is/image/HomeShoppingNetwork/prodzoom/singer-one-electronic-sewing-machine-d-00010101000000~255825.jpg

This is a link to a picture of the machine she ordered - sad to say I could not get the presentation video - it is actually sold out - it was one of those one time only, one hour only deals and she was just lucky enough to catch it at the last minute!
It is a very good deal as is has 14 different feet that come with it - including the quilting feet and a ruffler foot.
It also does some embroidery like stitches but is not an embroidery machine per say.
This will be the first time she has ever owned a sewing machine and I don't think she even sewed in home-ec class!
I am so excited for her and yeah, a little jealous, but mostly excited!!! Wish I could be there with her when she gets it!!!

lol I sure did sew in home ec but that was like 50 years ago!! Ill post pics of house as soon as I can find my camera lol Also I have to wait till the 29th to get my machine (or later) I called yesterday and they told me it was on back order :(

Lisapc
April 14th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Great machine I hear. I almost ordered that one just before Christmas. I think it was. I do remember Christmas presents having something to do with not ordering it when I don't really need it. I can't wait to see your house.

Sisters, moving at the same time. What are the odds?

Hawaii Roxy
April 14th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Ok posted a few pics on my profile to stupid to figure out how to get them over here to the thread lol

CrazyMtnLady
April 14th, 2013, 04:36 PM
congratulations. Blessing on your new home.

bkthomas
April 14th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Great machine I hear. I almost ordered that one just before Christmas. I think it was. I do remember Christmas presents having something to do with not ordering it when I don't really need it. I can't wait to see your house.

Sisters, moving at the same time. What are the odds?

Yeah, I told her I am glad it's not babies we're having at the same time!