PDA

View Full Version : This is The Truth :)

auntiemern
April 13th, 2013, 03:41 AM
This is exactly how I feel :) Love, Hugs, Prayers and Peace.

Sew Perfect
April 13th, 2013, 03:45 AM
That is just beautiful! My mother always says, Misa, one day you will get to an age when you just don't care what others think about you. Well, I am 45 and I still care. I guess not quite as much though.

auntiemern
April 13th, 2013, 03:57 AM
I have never been one that really gave much thought to what others think about me. I am what I am. I don't have the time to worry about such things. I am to busy taking care of my grand kids, my DH, my DD, and myself. I don't have time to play games, and hope I don't offend people. I say what I think, and mean what I say. In my spare time, I make quilts for sick and injured babies and children. My outspokenness and honesty don't always go hand in hand. But that is me.

shannonsaulter
April 13th, 2013, 04:11 AM
Exactly!!!!!

Jean Sewing Machine
April 13th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Love you just the way you are! What's not to love about a caring woman whose heart is as big as the world? So glad to know you, you are a catalyst for good things that others ( including me) can do!

Iris Girl
April 13th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Love you just the way you are! What's not to love about a caring woman whose heart is as big as the world? So glad to know you, you are a catalyst for good things that others ( including me) can do!
I agree 100% If people can't like us for who we are then too bad was never one for the phoney baloney and the one upmanship. I am who I am take me or leave me.

Loonwatcher
April 13th, 2013, 08:30 AM
I love it and pretty much feel the same way. Although I still get upset when some one just out of the blue doesn't like me for no reason at all. I'm a little stand of fish until I get to know you but I try to be kind and polite to everyone; so, why?

K. McEuen
April 13th, 2013, 11:00 AM
I think you should part your hair on the other side, but that's just me. :icon_woot:

Jean Sewing Machine
April 13th, 2013, 11:26 AM
I think you should part your hair on the other side, but that's just me. :icon_woot:
Everyone is entitled to their own opiniom! LOL, Karen, you are too funny!

Sandy Navas
April 13th, 2013, 11:27 AM
But Minnie had a heart as big as a whale. Hi-de-hi-de-hi-di-hi! Ho-de-ho-de-ho-de-ho! He-de-he-de-he-de-he ...

http://img10.glitterfy.com/graphics/135/i_love_you.gif

ilive2craft2
April 13th, 2013, 11:40 AM
I agree! We need more individuality in this world - so tired of all of the conformity and "pc". If people were all the same, life would be so boring! God made us all individuals with a special talent, so why do we work so hard to fit in?

What used to be the norm - honesty and outspokenness is now considered out of the norm. Life is too short to always wonder "what will everyone think". If you get too caught up in that, you never live. I don't want to have a ton of regrets when it is my time....

Keep on being you Marilyn, you are perfect the way you are! :) Lisa

lilmouse
April 13th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Love you just the way you are! I feel pretty much the same way!