PDA

View Full Version : wooohoo!! Fabric ordered!

WendyI
April 13th, 2013, 12:00 AM
I've been itching to get the fabric ordered so I can make Liam's Minecraft quilt and I just goter'done!

Now I just have to get my book on how to create the perfect quilting table, (they only shipped it today and I ordered it a WEEK ago! :icon_rolleyes: )

THEN I have to kick DH's backside to make it for me! That could be a while...he's starting a computer course tomorrow to become Microsoft Certified...every Saturday, 7 hours for 3 months. uhg. Which means...I have to WAIT! :icon_whistle::icon_shake: and THAT will make me :icon_crazy:

Lisapc
April 13th, 2013, 12:04 AM
I hate waiting on hubby for things. We had a dimmer switch that all of a sudden had a life of it's own. Bright light, dim light. We had the new switch for over a month before he changed it.

My son really wants that minecraft quilt himself. It is now in the line of gotta start projects.

bkthomas
April 13th, 2013, 01:31 AM
I've been itching to get the fabric ordered so I can make Liam's Minecraft quilt and I just goter'done!

Now I just have to get my book on how to create the perfect quilting table, (they only shipped it today and I ordered it a WEEK ago! :icon_rolleyes: )

THEN I have to kick DH's backside to make it for me! That could be a while...he's starting a computer course tomorrow to become Microsoft Certified...every Saturday, 7 hours for 3 months. uhg. Which means...I have to WAIT! :icon_whistle::icon_shake: and THAT will make me :icon_crazy:

Show us what you ordered - a link pretty please?!!

Wwena
April 13th, 2013, 04:03 AM
Woot! That quilt will be leet!

What certification is he taking? It will most likely mean he has to study some between classes too... So I say, you use the time to give the table a try yourself! :D

Renate
April 13th, 2013, 04:06 AM
Woot! That quilt will be leet!

What certification is he taking? It will most likely mean he has to study some between classes too... So I say, you use the time to give the table a try yourself! :D

This was my first thought, if your hubby has not time enough, try it yourself. Wendy, you are such a strong woman, who is able to make a quilt, is able to also build a sewing place, I am sure!

Sew Perfect
April 13th, 2013, 04:10 AM
Wendy...Wendy! She's our wo-man, if she can't do it no one can!

cahanes
April 13th, 2013, 05:50 AM
Wendy, you said you need to get a book to make the perfect quilting table - - what book is it? Yes, I agree with others, I bet you can do it. Now if it was me, I'd have trouble with power tools. :( Just no experience.

Also curious, what is a Minecraft quilt?

bkthomas
April 13th, 2013, 06:01 AM
http://www.madaboutpatchwork.com/kona-market-spectrum.html

Oh yeah, was this it?

Evilynn
April 13th, 2013, 07:24 AM
I hate it to wait on the men, too. Hubby bought a new light for the bedroom in DECEMBER. When I was in the hospital for my breast OP he said it will be installed before I come home. Well. It's over a month and it's still sitting on the closet, forgotten. I don't need the light we have properly working light in the bedroom. So I just laugh silently and think my part ;)