PDA

View Full Version : The Following

Hulamoon
April 12th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Are watching it? I'm just catching up with the demand feature. Boy you really have to keep up with the story line on this one!

Sharyn J
April 12th, 2013, 12:50 PM
I was lost the first week! LOL

Mecread
April 12th, 2013, 01:04 PM
I missed one and now its uh??? and I just have not hulu'ed it but DH and I both liked it... but I think its on at the times we are trying to get the boys to bed.

SandyWhite
April 12th, 2013, 01:19 PM
Couldn't get into it. For me and hubby it's "Revenge".

shannonsaulter
April 12th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Never heard of it but working nights its hard to get into weekly shows

Hulamoon
April 12th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Never heard of it but working nights its hard to get into weekly shows

It's sorta creepy. It's about a serial killer that forms a cult of killers to get back at a detective that slept with his wife. They all live in one big house together. Keven Bacon is the detective. I think he is a detective. I got a little confused on that part. lol

Lindagie
April 12th, 2013, 03:56 PM
It was a little too violent and creepy for me! I'm a huge Revenge fan.

Sew Perfect
April 12th, 2013, 04:00 PM
We have been watching. Just saw Sunday's episode last night. There's one twist after another. I wouldn't be able to trust anyone.

Momofmonsters5
April 12th, 2013, 04:02 PM
I watch it... Love it! I love me some Kevin Bacon!!!!

pdjewelrylady
April 12th, 2013, 04:03 PM
sorry i didnt like it at all - turned off 1/2 way thru the 1st episode and went back to my sewing machine!! last night the televsion was on some show called Hannibel!! YUCK!! turned it OFF! the only thing i like on tv anymore is Jeopardy! :D

Sew Perfect
April 12th, 2013, 04:06 PM
It's sorta creepy. It's about a serial killer that forms a cult of killers to get back at a detective that slept with his wife. They all live in one big house together. Keven Bacon is the detective. I think he is a detective. I got a little confused on that part. lol

Keven Bacon is the detective. I think he is a detective. I got a little confused on that part. lol

Kevin Bacon plays an ex-detective who wrote a book about the guy and slept with the guys wife while researching him for the book.

Very dark indeed, as any cult like that is. What the leader has done is taken parts of other cults and rolled it up into one for his cult. Think about Charles Manson and all those people who killed for him and in his name. It's sort of the same thing on this show. I guess this leader thinks he's Edward Allen Poe.

Hulamoon
April 12th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Ahh he was an ex detective. Thanks Misa for summing that up so well! It's really well done. I used to read Poe in High school. He was creepy too. lol

GinnyKNC
April 12th, 2013, 04:48 PM
We watch it. Dark it is but we do like it. We also like revenge that someone mentioned too.

niki
April 13th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Love this show! Non-stop action.