PDA

View Full Version : Out of the Country

BMG Gran
April 11th, 2013, 11:50 PM
I have been out of the country for the past 2 weeks. My great nephew was married in the Dominican Republic. Several family members were able to attend. We arrived a week early and stayed for an extra week. It was a beautiful ceremony right on the beach. Such a lovely couple.

Jean Sewing Machine
April 12th, 2013, 12:24 AM
My daughter went there on vacation and they loved it. I had quite a few students at the college I taught at from Dominican, they want me to ome to visit them when they go back home! Think I'll take them up on it!

K. McEuen
April 12th, 2013, 12:36 AM
Sounds like a nice vacation. Hopefully you had great weather, unlike the craziness that has been going on back here in the States lately.

Lisapc
April 12th, 2013, 12:40 AM
How fun. I have never been but have a friend from there. My brothers vacation there and love it.

BMG Gran
April 12th, 2013, 01:18 AM
The weather was wonderful. Had I known I was going to come back to this, I would have stayed there.

auntiemern
April 12th, 2013, 02:05 AM
It sounds nice. My sis and BIL went there on vacation a couple years ago. Personally, I have no desire to leave the soil of the USA. Did used to want to go on a cruise, but after all the news with them, not sure I want to do that now.

nana margaret
April 12th, 2013, 04:50 AM
I have friends who have holidayed there, sounds like you had a fabulous time!

Iris Girl
April 12th, 2013, 05:59 AM
sounds like a nice getaway