PDA

View Full Version : Funny news story

Hulamoon
April 11th, 2013, 04:46 PM
I woke up to the news this morning and it was just too funny. This poor little Chihuahua was running around on the freeway in Honolulu. It is the third most congested highway in the country(especially in the morning). The funny part is that two motor cycle cops tried to corral this poor thing on their bikes. It shut down the whole freeway. People got out of cars to try and catch it. These guys wouldn't get off the bikes! I was shouting at the tv!

So three more bikes show up and a police car! This went on for half an hour. Poor thing looked like a nervous wreck! Finally everyone get's off the bikes and out of the car and somehow there was a rope or leash.

So how many cops does it take to catch an eight lb dog? ..... Seven. lol

I can't believe I watched that for half an hour. lol

Sharyn J
April 11th, 2013, 05:06 PM
LOL Lorie. That's funny. Many moons ago, I lived right off the Lunalilo freeway and near the Pali Highway. I can't imagine a poor little guy stuck in the middle of that road! Even on my last trip back to Hawaii, I was surprised to see the growth and the busy busy expressways. We seem to have the same kind of incidents here with stray dogs and cayotes wandering around on the expressways.

dwil23
April 11th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Poor little guy, he must have been scared to death. My little chi is sitting in my lap and I can't imagine him being in that situation, he would die of fright.

Hulamoon
April 11th, 2013, 05:31 PM
yeah the traffic is crazy over there! I always made my husband drive. I finally had to because I wanted to take my daughters to a play, Momma Mia. We barely made it on time because I didn't know my way around so much. First row seats made up for it :)