PDA

View Full Version : In the dark again!

Jean Sewing Machine
April 11th, 2013, 03:26 PM
So, I took a break from sewing my falling/ tumbling charms quilt top together. Because of storms last night, I couldn't work on sewing on it because we were without electricity for 11 hours. So this morning I got going on it, sewed half the rows together, and now the electricity is off again! I swear, I need to get a treadle machine! What to do? Either leave home or kitty and I will take a nap! Option #2 sounds like a winner! Even though it was dark last night, I kept waking up thinking "When are those darn lights coming back on? We live in a neighborhood with underground wiring, it's the feeder lines that fail us!

EmmaB
April 11th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Maybe you'll get your electricity back soon. In the meantime, I'd go for Option 2.

jsmetcalf
April 11th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Know that area and throughout the Midwest are getting or are in for some pretty strong weather. Stay safe.

Tanya D
April 11th, 2013, 04:17 PM
I'd take a nap...but would much rather sew. I hope the power isn't out for too long. And check your milk before you take a sip!!!! A mouthful of sour milk is yucky :)

Bubby
April 11th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Come on down to Licking..no power outage here and plenty of sewing machines...even a treadle!