PDA

View Full Version : For an AWE moment

Blondie
January 24th, 2011, 08:40 AM
go take a peek at this one video clip. I had seen it before, perhaps you have as well. Just a feel good clip.

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/boy_dog.html

Dragonfly
January 24th, 2011, 10:02 AM
That is just so beautiful Blondie, I hadn't seen it before, thankyou. What a very special dog, they seem to understand about small people and are so tolerant.

NM Lady
January 24th, 2011, 10:20 AM
This is beautiful, reminds me of my children and our great pyr. She loved my babies.

Hope everyone has a blessed day.

God bless and take care.

GlendaSue
January 24th, 2011, 10:34 AM
What a lovely patient dog! Thanks for sharing that moment!

Sandy Navas
January 24th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Perfect! Thanks for sharing.

janluna
January 24th, 2011, 02:42 PM
You are right it is an AWE moment. I will never be without a dog. They just give so much love! And of course how can you not love them right back? Thanks for the video Blondie, it's perfect! Love, Jan

debinmalaga
January 24th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Blondie, thanks for the tearjerker youtube clip. I sent it to everyone I know :-). We should absolutely take time for moments like that one.

Trying to change gears and enjoy the afternoon off after a rough Monday at work, so enjoyed the clip all the more.

Carol_Ann
January 24th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Oh, Blondie ..... as I sit here bawling my eyes out, I thank you for making my day. We should all see videos like this every day . It's what love, tolerance & bonding are all about ..... the free & simple things of life!