PDA

View Full Version : A Great Big . . . MASSIVE . . . HUMONGUS . . . Thank You MSQC

Sandy Navas
January 22nd, 2011, 04:53 PM
I don't know how many forum members have purchased from MSQC but I have had three very special orders with them recently and I must take this opportunity to thank each and every one of those I have had e-mail exchanges with . . . Sarah, you are tremendous and worked quickly to solve USPS misdirecting my shipment(s). Megan - taking charge and repackaging everything with the correct postal code to bypass what the USPS erred on was great. My large package arrived this afternoon and it was all worth waiting for. Bill and Al (which one is the YSGLG?) your attention to a couple computer programming glitches was spot-on and I am so pleased that you acted so quickly. And Carolyn, who would believe you were working so late in the evening on a Friday night to answer a tiny question about the April retreat.

TO EACH OF YOU!! KUDOS!!!!!:icon_happy:

janluna
January 22nd, 2011, 05:16 PM
Aren't they the best? I love these guys. Hugs, Jan L

MrsSimmons
January 22nd, 2011, 05:27 PM
I left my brower open and just came back to the forum to discover I am still logged in! Love it. What a quick response that was.

Yes, MSQC is totally awesome!

Lola2Ace
January 22nd, 2011, 05:46 PM
Sandy, isn't their customer service just THE best! I placed 2 rather large (for me anyway) orders recently and there was a problem with it....my fault for waiting to complete the order. Natalie called me and was so gracious on the phone. Then when I got my orders, both receipts had a note from Jenny on them!
I just am so thankful for everything they do for their customers.
Lola

sewsoft
January 24th, 2011, 10:45 PM
Love them:icon_bigsmile: they are the best to order from.

craftyladysam
January 26th, 2011, 01:05 AM
Yes, I had to call and order some white on white the other day in a panic bc you can't see the white on white onine and got quick help and quick order received! They are the best! Love you guys!

Txgrandma
July 18th, 2011, 01:55 AM
I want to send a thank you to the people at MSQC also. I goofed when I placed an order a few weeks ago, they were great to call and ask before shipping it out. Which saved me some money and the trouble of having to return an item. They really are the most helpful and nicest people to deal with.

InGodzHndz
October 10th, 2011, 01:21 PM
I've had a few orders from them and have had great experiences! Thankfully, no glitches or anything, but it's great to hear that they bend over backwards to solve problems.
I'm so excited to get my latest order...a few months ago, I got the perennials charm pack (daily deal!) and did a small tumbler quilt with it. My friend admired the colors and when I went to find more of the perennials, it was out of stock! I was pleased that I found MSQC got it restocked AND offered it again as a daily deal!
Thank You, MSQC!
(my friend will be getting a lap quilt for her birthday!)