PDA

View Full Version : Prayers please for my mom

ilive2craft2
April 7th, 2013, 10:31 AM
If you can please add my mother to your prayer lists, I would appreciate it. She has been having a heck of a time with dizziness - her blood pressure is all out of whack. Thought it was better, but is having issues again. She fell at the end of December and broke a couple of bones in her foot and is still in a boot. She was in a rehabilitation unit for a couple of months and when she came out she went home to an assisted living appt building instead of her independent living appt. She had agreed to it, but it has been a big change - smaller appt, smaller building, new routines, etc.

Still very much wanting to be independent, she told the nurse not to call anyone, that we are all on vacation. I was the only one out of the 4 of us that was gone just overnight on Friday. I am the oldest daughter, so she tends to call me first. :) They did call my brother this morning, so glad that they are calling us. Thanks in advance for the prayers. Lisa

EsGrandma
April 7th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Lisa, Praying for you and your family. This is tough. Linda

Jess1377
April 7th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Adding you and your DM to my prayers Lisa.

Gayle8675309
April 7th, 2013, 11:45 AM
I will be praying for you and your mom. I hope things settle down for her soon and she gets into the new routine of her new home.

auntiemern
April 7th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Sending prayers for your Mom and your family. Hopefully she will adjust soon, and get to doing better.

asta
April 7th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Sending out prayers, hope things get back to normal for your family soon.
Beth

Lisapc
April 7th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Praying for you Mom and all of you. This is difficult on all of you.

GrammaBabs
April 7th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Yes indeed, she's on my list... people have prayed from my son for a long while and it's gotten him thru some tough times... know i'm praying for your Mom for sure!!!! hugs, GB

Granny Judy
April 7th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Saying the prayers daily and have added Your Sweet Mum to the list. It is harder to accept changes as we age and some medications can cause confusion, so It will take some time for her to adjust. Sounds like she has some good care givers. Hugs to you and your siblings.

ilive2craft2
April 7th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Thanks all - it has been a rather rough year in our family. My mother in law started getting sick around this time last year and she died at the end of September - she was 94 and a great lady. My sister had a difficult pregnancy (strict bed rest & already had a toddler), which resulted in my beautiful niece born on December 27th. Mom fell on Dec 28th and wouldn't let us take her to the doc, she fell again the next day and I said you are going. My moms brother found out in mid January that he had cancer and died a week later. Just can't seem to catch our breath.

lilmouse
April 7th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Will keep you and your family in prayer!

MRoy
April 7th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Praying for your mom and your family. Your description of her trying to be so independent reminded me a lot of my mom.

Sew Perfect
April 7th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Praying for your dear mother to get better and adjust.

Kaytessa
April 7th, 2013, 01:59 PM
adding my prayers

Ellimay
April 7th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Sending prayers your way. Hope she gets well soon.

Tanya D
April 7th, 2013, 03:07 PM
You've had a rough go of late. Your mom is in my prayers.

CrazyMtnLady
April 7th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Sending up healing prayers.

WendyI
April 7th, 2013, 03:20 PM
so sorry that your mom is under the weather. Hoping she has a speedy recovery.

Genny
April 7th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Lisa, I'll be praying for your mother, you and your family. It's really hard when our mother's aren't feeling well. Huggs and prayers . Genny

kensington
April 7th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Praying for you and your mom. God Bless.

janluna
April 7th, 2013, 06:13 PM
​Lisa, I will add your Mom and the rest of your family to our prayer list. Sounds like you could use them too. That is a lot of stress you are under. Hugs, Jan L.

Iris Girl
April 7th, 2013, 06:28 PM
prayers being sent to all of you.

Sandy Navas
April 7th, 2013, 08:45 PM
Adding your mom and all the family to my prayer list. It's so tough - we all know she doesn't want to give up her independence.

bopeep
April 7th, 2013, 10:09 PM
Praying for you and your Mom........
{{{HUGS}}} & {{{{PRAYERS}}}}
bopeep

middlesis1966
April 8th, 2013, 01:19 AM
Hugs and prayers Lisa!!!!

SallyO'Sews
April 8th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Lisa, I will certainly pray for your mom. I don't know what the name of it is, but a coworker of mine (67 years old) just recently weaned herself off of her BP medication (with her doctor's consent) because it was making her so tired and dizzy. She couldn't understand why, if her BP was down, she felt so lousy. You might want to find out what kinds of meds your mom is on and talk to her pharmacist... s/he might be able to give you some valuable information regarding side effects. Blessings, ~ Sally \0/

Bubby
April 8th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Prayers are going out for your Mom and the family. Hopefully your Mom will do much better soon and begin to enjoy life again. Hugs, Barb

ilive2craft2
April 12th, 2013, 11:29 PM
Thanks all! She has had 3 "spells" in the last week. When her bp gets that low it just saps her strength. Today, it took her 3 hours to feel better. I sure hope they figure out something soon! The nurse at her facility has been in contact with her cardiologist. I think I am going to love this new place! Takes some of the day to day stress off knowing that someone is there and they can take her bp and decide if she needs to go anywhere. I do appreciate all of the thoughts and prayers!

Evilynn
April 13th, 2013, 06:46 AM
I am so sorry for what you and your family are going through, Lisa. I hope your mom will find a way to adjust. Sending a big hug and positive thoughts! :<

Suzyq
April 13th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Sending you hugs and prayers too, Lisa...it's a worry isn't it....

MayinJerset
April 13th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Hoping Mom is doing better today and they get to the bottom of her problems ASAP. May

sewbizzy
April 13th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Sending prayers her way...hugs and blessings too!!

MartinaG
April 13th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Wishing mom all my best.

Stetler
April 13th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Said a prayer, keep the faith. I hope everything turns out just fine.

mom4him
April 13th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Praying. These are difficult changes.