PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how I can add a PDF file to a message?? or??

HdWench
April 1st, 2013, 10:37 PM
I bought Chris Gilman's "Tighten the Tension" pattern for all the folks in my Quilt Escapee group and have it as a PDF now..... How do I get this posted to all the winners???

Am pretty computer savvy, but this has me stumped!!

H E L P :icon_hi: ...

Mpyles
April 1st, 2013, 10:40 PM
Are you wanting to email it?

Lisapc
April 1st, 2013, 11:29 PM
You need their personal emails to attach it. I have tried and not figured out a way to do it within the forum.

Oh, I am really glad they finally came.

Jean Sewing Machine
April 2nd, 2013, 12:18 AM
Under manage atachments, it says you can attach pdf files. I've never tried it, but you can give it a try.

HdWench
April 2nd, 2013, 01:05 PM
thanks!! ok I'll try....

Yeah me too, what a mess send the check and have her TEAR IT UP???!!!! Phew finally straightened out LOL

:-Debbie

Jean, Manage Attachements? Cant find that one LOL

under the group?

I tried on my blog, and only photo's or Videos... Same as I see here I'm a blonde forever and a day

K. McEuen
April 2nd, 2013, 01:41 PM
I'm not sure that there is a "manage attachments" option for private messages. There is in the open forum and I believe in groups, but if posted there then everyone has access to the file and since it was something you paid for, there would be an issue with everyone downloading it. Your best bet is probably to get personal email for the people you are sending to.

HdWench
April 2nd, 2013, 01:50 PM
Thanks Karen :-) Just posted a message in the group asking folks to email me LOL Also a way to keep track of how many get the pattern (I bought rights to 10) so have plenty...

I really respect copyrights so your right this is a better way to go ;-)

Debbie