PDA

View Full Version : Easter

mgreen2427
March 31st, 2013, 09:08 AM
Everyone here and abroad have a wonderful Easter!! I had a great time yesterday with my grandkids. Hope you have the same with you're families and friends!!

buckeyequilter
March 31st, 2013, 09:15 AM

Happy Easter to you and your family!

Lonna
March 31st, 2013, 10:21 AM
Happy Easter Melissa! Just waiting for my Grandchildren to show up here for an egg hunt. Hope everyone enjoys the day and their family.

mgreen2427
March 31st, 2013, 10:42 AM
Happy Easter Melissa! Just waiting for my Grandchildren to show up here for an egg hunt. Hope everyone enjoys the day and their family.

Thanks Lonna, Enjoy you're egg hunt! This morning we have showers here in Michigan so I'm glad we had ours yesterday.

Evilynn
March 31st, 2013, 11:59 AM
Happy Easter! Hope all of you have time to spend with your family!

auntiemern
March 31st, 2013, 12:06 PM
Wishing everyone a Happy Easter. Gotta go the kids will be here any minute for a day filled with love, happiness, egg hunt and food. My God Bless each and everyone of you :)

debinmalaga
March 31st, 2013, 12:24 PM
Happy Easter everyone! We had a nice visit with our children in NJ, now we will hit the road to WV. Wonderful day to everyone!

CrazyMtnLady
March 31st, 2013, 01:36 PM
Happy Easter to you and everyone here.
I had a great afternoon yesterday. My neighbor Laurie called and her grand daughter Miss Bailey was there and wanted me to come down. We played "Pick up Sticks" and had a nice visit. Laurie's husband is deep frying a turkey today and has invited us down. I made a loaf of bread and will take that. Probably play some darts.