PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful sunset!

RFREE
January 15th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Hey everybody here's hoping all is having a wonderful Saturday.Today my daughter and I made her a quilted purse to carry her I-Pod around in. It came out real cute. I was just sitting here reading everybody's recent post and happened to look outside at the sunset and thought you all would enjoy it as much as I did. Have a great night and keep those sewing machines humming!!! Hugs

Dragonfly
January 15th, 2011, 08:45 PM
Very beautiful, I love sunset with such nice colour and definitely better as a sunset than a sunrise where it could be indicating further bad weather.

Texsam
January 15th, 2011, 08:45 PM
That is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

debinmalaga
January 15th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Thanks for sharing the sunset and I'm glad your project with your daughter came out well... now you need to take a picture of that, too!

Sandy Navas
January 15th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Thanks for sharing your sunset. I was out with two GDs last night and we had a similar sky here. Dear Michelle recalled what she says was her first sight of a spectacular sunset . . . she was about two or three and everyone was talking about the beautiful sky . . . she piped up with "Yes, and God always paints with my favorite colors."

quiltingtrish
January 16th, 2011, 02:03 AM
Ooooh - that is pretty! Thanks for sharing. I love HIS colors too!

Hugs,