PDA

View Full Version : Zippity Do Dah

auntiemern
March 27th, 2013, 12:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcxYwwIL5zQ

alliek
March 27th, 2013, 12:51 PM
That put's a smile on your face and a lift in your spirits!

GrammaBabs
March 27th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Brings back the memory of sitting in the movie theater.. with my Grampa.. he used to take us to ALL the Disney movies, and cry right along with the sad parts... :)
I am , to the day, a Disney girl.. can't wait for a trip with DH... i've been many times, but he promised me a trip just the two of us, before i die!!!!... I'm holding him to it..:)

auntiemern
March 27th, 2013, 12:58 PM
That was the idea :D
That put's a smile on your face and a lift in your spirits!

Musical_Starling
March 27th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Thanks for that :) That's from Song of the South, one of the few movies I've never been able to see. They released it in theatres a bunch of times over the years, the latest in 1986 (I wasn't even a year old lol) but never on VHS or DVD. Definitely one of those movies on my bucket list just so I can see what all the fuss is about lol

And Babs, I'm a Disney girl too so I can totally understand the want to go to Disney! I've never been, but I keep saying that some day, SOME DAY, we're going, I don't care if I have to walk lol

Jean Sewing Machine
March 27th, 2013, 01:10 PM
This is so amazing that you put this on. Not 15 minutes ago, my son invited me to go back to DisneyWorld in May with his family! And when we were there last summer, Splash Mountain has the characters from Song of the South in it, and he had no clue what it was! I guess I was a bad mom and didn't take my kids to the movies much! I'll have to send him this link so he has a clue this time around!

ilive2craft2
March 27th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Thanks Marilyn for the smile and the memories! :) We are a Disney family as well. I have been 3 times, my son only twice - we went once before he was born... I have most of the movies on VHS and some on DVD. Don't have the "newer" ones, but have all of the classics.

Musical_Starling
March 27th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Thanks Marilyn for the smile and the memories! :) We are a Disney family as well. I have been 3 times, my son only twice - we went once before he was born... I have most of the movies on VHS and some on DVD. Don't have the "newer" ones, but have all of the classics.

Some of the newer movies are as great as the classics, so don't be afraid to watch them :) Meet The Robinsons is one that immediately comes to mind, that's one of my favourites. Such a beautiful story, really makes you smile. I have a huge Disney movie collection, both old and new, and don't feel one bit ashamed to sit and watch them as a 27 year old woman lol

grannyann
March 27th, 2013, 01:47 PM
deleted my comment .I got it to work in e mail

mgreen2427
March 27th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Puts a smile on you're face and warms the heart. Thank you for sharing! My oh my what a wonderful forum....I mean day. :icon_wave:

Iris Girl
March 27th, 2013, 02:18 PM
made me smile thanks!!

Tanya D
March 27th, 2013, 05:42 PM
This time last year we were about to go to Disneyland. It was our first time taking the kids...we went there for our honeymoom 20 years ago. I just looked thru the pictures a couple of days ago...wishing I could turn back time and go back.

nanaleslie
March 27th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Classic!!! :)

WendyI
March 27th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Will be going to Disney for the first time in my life at the age of 47 in October! I can hardly wait! Thanks for this! Made my day!