PDA

View Full Version : It was early this morning but it was fun........

Klasien
March 27th, 2013, 05:25 AM
This morning I had to be at prison around 7:30 am.........

Took a shower, put my make-up on and off to jail I went......you know why????
I was on national radio.........they asked me to do an interview on national radio and I said yes.....it was fun!
As I said there will be tv also but that is only for this region of Holland, but this was all over our little country......it was live, so I just got online to listen back at it.....funny to hear your own voice out of the computer :)

Another funny/sweet thing.......Roselique was at home and she was ofcourse listening to the radio, when my voice came on our brown lab Maud started crying......searching the livingroom where I was......... ohhhhhhh

Have a great day!!

Swedish leo
March 27th, 2013, 05:35 AM
You are becomming a celebratiy! And I got to say, I knew here before..

How fun for you and how adorable your dog looking for you!

Have a great day!

Sew Perfect
March 27th, 2013, 05:41 AM
That's so cool! I would have been so nervous! We have a star on our forum!

lilmouse
March 27th, 2013, 05:48 AM
I am happy for you...that is great!

rebeccas-sewing
March 27th, 2013, 05:57 AM
How fun, Klasien! Too bad it's in Dutch! I'd love to hear what you had to say.

Blondie
March 27th, 2013, 06:14 AM
Good Morning, Klaisen
What an exciting thing to happen to you. And really for others as well. Love Maud's reaction. She must be a real Momma's girl.

Blessings
Blondie

Lenie
March 27th, 2013, 06:26 AM
Leuk Klasien!! Waar kan ik het terugluisteren? Op welke zender was je?

Oh, ik heb het al gevonden! Leuk om je stem te horen, Klasien!
Hopelijk hebben jullie acties resultaat.

Klasien
March 27th, 2013, 06:46 AM
Volgens de mensen hier thuis was ik onherkenbaar van stem........maar goed onze Maud herkende me wel dus....haha
Had net een klant in de salon die me ook gehoord had en zij herkende me ook.......heel leuk, kort maar boeiend om mee te maken.

Leuk dat je het hebt opgezocht Lenie!

Evilynn
March 27th, 2013, 07:05 AM
That's great! I would have been very nervous, I admire people who are able to keep a cool head in a situation like this. Well done, and I am with Lenie: I hope your government realises what they are doing is a very bad idea!

Jean Sewing Machine
March 27th, 2013, 07:15 AM
What a great experience! So funny about Maud's reaction! Hope your publicity keeps the prison from closing!

Bubby
March 27th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Klasien...The next thing you know you will have your own reality show on TV!

MayinJerset
March 27th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Klasien...The next thing you know you will have your own reality show on TV!

Wouldn't that be a blast? I'm sure we would all watch, LOL!

Wwena
March 27th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Awww I can just picture the dog lol.

This is great, all the attention you get! :D

HandsOffItsMine
March 27th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Klasien, waar kan ik het vinden? Ik will ook je stem horen? :) Ruby

shermur
March 27th, 2013, 09:27 AM
Very cool! What a great experience!

Lisapc
March 27th, 2013, 09:54 AM
How wonderful for you. I hope it makes a difference in the job situation. Dogs are great aren't they?

auntiemern
March 27th, 2013, 11:06 AM
How wonderful for you. Now we have two celebrities amongst us. :D

nanaleslie
March 27th, 2013, 11:13 AM
That's awesome Klasien. I would of been so nervous, I couldn't do it. Our pets are so loyal to us. Poor thing she must of thought mommy is home early today. :)

GrammaBabs
March 27th, 2013, 11:15 AM
:D Your are a "super star"!!!!! Have fun Klasien!!! enjoy!!

pcbatiks
March 27th, 2013, 11:17 AM
That is great Klasien.......glad you had fun with the interview. Poor Maud.......I bet that was adorable!

ilive2craft2
March 27th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Klasien, now that you are a star, will you continue to quilt? :lol: If you listened on line, can't we? I have google translate on my phone, so would be fun to see if it actually works! I know the written one is only so so from my experiments, but would love to try the voice one. Can you send us the link? I think I can copy and paste the translations into something. I could send to you by pm first for corrections - don't want to do an incorrect translation. :)

I found it because my dear MIL would have mini strokes and would revert back to her first language of German and then mix both high and low German with English all in one sentence. No one in the family understood enough. Our son took German in high school, but he wasn't always there when it would happen. Fortunately, after I found it, she didn't have any more of those type of mini strokes. I miss her so much, she went to heaven at the end of September. Lisa

madampolo
March 27th, 2013, 11:40 AM
It is funny for you to say you had to be in prison this morning. Congratulations on being a celeb!