PDA

View Full Version : Seriously??!!! (rant)

Hawaii Roxy
March 20th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Let me start this rant with a little explanation,we live in a town house connected to 3 others kinda like a 4plex, anyway we have a wide driveway (2 cars could pass each other) there is a 4 car carport for our building plus a 2 car carport.
Last week my son comes home an pulls up in front of our front door stopping on the very edge of said driveway just to come let the dogs out ,the neighbor comes out screaming at him calling him names (stupid,idiot punk ect) and threatens to call the cops! For parking in his own driveway !! Now keep in mind his own kid pulls her car right up in the middle of the driveway all the time and hinders us from backing out of carport ! Hes now stooped to throwing coffee on my sons car and NOW he pulls BOTH his car and his daughters car and parks in the middle of the driveway!!
How do I keep preaching to my kid to be respectful with adults who act like fools and treat him like crap!! I am so frustrated with this fool I dont know what to do or say at this point,I want to tell Josh (my son) to park in front of our door but on the other hand I truly believe this man will do something to his car ,which by the way is a little chevy not some big honkin SUV. Sorry this is so long ,and has nothing to do with quilting but Im soo angry I could bite a nail in two! Thanks for reading,im done now :)

buckeyequilter
March 20th, 2013, 02:35 PM
He threatened to call the cops....you should do it, see who means business. He can't just go around throwing stuff (coffee or whatever) at your son's car. That is a form of vandalisim and 'idiotism'. Tell the cops you feel threatened by the jerk. Why would the guy do something if your son was parked in front of your door?

cyndiofthevortex
March 20th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Lots of sympathy heading your way. It sounds like a maddening situation! And what can you do? Some people cannot be reasoned with. I do hope you can find some way to resolve the situation. Until then, rant away!

Hulamoon
March 20th, 2013, 02:42 PM
I just watched a 20/20 show that had the exact same story. The neighbor would walk by the car with his dog and key scratched. it. So he set up a camera to get proof and he ended up being a judge! I think if it's an on going problem idiot neighbor I would do that. I had horrible neighbors one time and thank gosh they are gone!

Hawaii Roxy
March 20th, 2013, 02:45 PM
And whats really crappy is these houses are being torn down and EVERYBODY has to relocate,hes a DOD contractor and will not be getting a new military house like we will and we offered to help him pack and move his house anywhere he wanted to go! But now he can kiss my rusty red you-know-what! To answer your question "what can we do" nothing we are out of here I just have to hold my son off and keep him in check till we get gone lol wish me luck there!!

shannonsaulter
March 20th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Put up a camera and record what the nieghbor does then call the police and say I have video...do you all own or rent..if it own grr thats tough if you rent I would call the landlord and see if spots can be assigned...keep calm and do what you have been doing..your son will see that you are right and the neighbor is a jerk

kensington
March 20th, 2013, 08:49 PM
Don't mess with the cubs! (says this Momma Bear)

WendyI
March 20th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Wow...I am proud of you! If someone did that to my son I'd lose my flippin sh*t on his backside! Scarey for him lemme tell ya! I'm glad you are getting away from him soon and I don't blame you! He can move himself!! What a creep!! Sorry your son had to go through that.

Hawaii Roxy
April 1st, 2013, 01:22 PM
UPDATE......
So yesterday I come home from work am unable to get my RED Nissan pathfinder into my carport because the rude neighbor has once again taken his half out of the middle sooo I park up the hill in a different spot (which by the way they also park their 2nd car) anyway the wife comes banging on our door saying theres red pain on her car and are we gonna pay for it? My response is well nooo #1 IF i hit your car by ACCIDENT its because you cant park straight an never leave me room to open my door to get out,#2 that could have happened anywhere mine is not the only red car in Hawaii.she starts screaming an cussing steps up in my face and I step right back into hers to make MY point! she yells "what ya gonna do" at that point my husband steps between us before I could show her what i was gonna do :) ,Long story short (kinda) she calls the cops when I say "call the po po hoe" lol they show up and laugh because shes STILL screaming like a fool. I had my son move my Pathfinder wayyyy down the hill to another overflow parking area .The question now it what shall I do with my empty side of carport hummmm any suggestions??? (insert evil laugh)

Sandy Navas
April 1st, 2013, 04:26 PM
Well, we had neighbors who used to slaughter goats in theirs . . . 'course that's probably against the law in Hawaii . . .

Can you set up a camp stove and cook offal? That's pretty stinky stuff.

Move in a couple gorillas?

Hire some neighborhood kids to put on long trench coats and rubber boots and march back and forth in front of your house?

Hawaii Roxy
April 1st, 2013, 05:12 PM
Well, we had neighbors who used to slaughter goats in theirs . . . 'course that's probably against the law in Hawaii . . .

Can you set up a camp stove and cook offal? That's pretty stinky stuff.

Move in a couple gorillas?

Hire some neighborhood kids to put on long trench coats and rubber boots and march back and forth in front of your house?

roflmao thats awesome!!! But i was going for something a little less obvious and a little more legal