PDA

View Full Version : My Apologies...and an expaination of sorts

bkthomas
March 19th, 2013, 07:53 PM
I would like to say that I am sorry for deleting the Destination MSQC group with no warning.
As many other members here on the forum are having very difficult times - I am also
I do not care to share ALL of my problems openly and have been overwhelmed by all the sadness here
and have tried to make things better here on the Forum at the neglect of my own family here at home.

I acted harshly yesterday by deleting the group and I am sorry for that - Please anyone who feels like it can re-start it
It isn't about any one person in charge - it is about all who want to get together.

I will be around so no need to worry about me - I just have a lot going on right now - You know how it is -
Life just gets in the way.

So please just accept my sincerest apologies....Thank You

RiverMomm
March 19th, 2013, 08:01 PM
I still have the clipart I put together for the group. Since I probably won't be going (but it is sooooooooo much on my wish list), I figure someone else who is going will want to restart the group. Please feel free to contact me for the clipart or anything else needed.

Jean Sewing Machine
March 19th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Kathy, you are in our thoughts and prayers. Perhaps I can get it started again, because Klasien and I are for sure going ( she already has her ticket to St. Louis!). I'll work on it tomorrow.

bkthomas
March 19th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Kathy, you are in our thoughts and prayers. Perhaps I can get it started again, because Klasien and I are for sure going ( she already has her ticket to St. Louis!). I'll work on it tomorrow.

Most awesome Jean! You and Vicky already make a great team!

K. McEuen
March 19th, 2013, 08:49 PM
I sent Al a request earlier today to see if it was possible for him to bring the group back and assign it to a different owner. I've not heard back from him yet.

debi weaver
March 19th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Oh, BK...it made me sad to read that you are going through hard times. So sorry. I'll be praying that the burden lightens real soon.
I don't know what I can do to help relieve some of your burden, or even if I can help re-instate the group. I've been away for a while and am just getting into the swing again. I didn't even know you deleted the group.
Someone with more know-how will have to put it back in Groups, I'm afraid.
Maybe I can help with other things closer to the date.
Hang in there.
love, Debi

middlesis1966
March 19th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Praying for you!

Monique
March 19th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Take care of yourself.

bkthomas
March 19th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Will be sending out new friend requests (really lost my marbles yesterday)

stitching woman
March 19th, 2013, 09:36 PM
Take care of yourself Kathy and I hope things improve for you very quickly. Healing prayers coming your way.

shannonsaulter
March 19th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Kathy you need a (((HUG)))
Always here if you need an ear or in this case an eye to read...Take care..MUAH**

lilmouse
March 19th, 2013, 10:25 PM
I am sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch...I am here for you!

Jean Sewing Machine
March 19th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Just keep looking at Snoopy in his Easter suroundings, that ought to lighten your spirits! He is so darling, I 'd be smiling from ear to ear every time I looked at him!

Jess1377
March 19th, 2013, 10:50 PM
Aww, if you need to take a break just do so, we will always welcome you back! I'm just like you as far as sharing all of the madness going on in real life, I dont think I would know where to begin... I do hope things can settle down for you at home and start getting better whatever it is life has thrown your way. Take care of you right now, and your family, the forum will still be here waiting for you. (((Kathy)))

quiltingtrish
March 19th, 2013, 10:52 PM
HUGS for you for whatever life is throwing your way. Prayers are coming too sweetie.

Hugs,

grammakim04
March 19th, 2013, 10:54 PM
Stay strong Kathy and please take care of yourself. Hope things improve soon for you.

MRoy
March 19th, 2013, 11:03 PM
Thinking of you Kathy!

Winniesfriend
March 19th, 2013, 11:10 PM
I am sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch, I hope things start to improve for you soon.

meemeecyn
March 19th, 2013, 11:15 PM
Sorry to hear things are tough for you right now, Kathy. We understand about life getting in the way. You do what you need to do for yourself and your family. We'll be here for you, when needed! Take care, Quilting Friend.
Cynthia

Hulamoon
March 19th, 2013, 11:24 PM
(((hugs)))

Lisapc
March 19th, 2013, 11:47 PM
You know we all have those days and times. You just keep being you, ask for help when you need it and remember we are all here for you and you will be O.K.

Iris Girl
March 20th, 2013, 07:29 AM
((((hugs)))) take care of yourself