PDA

View Full Version : Quick Update on Prayer Request

pcbatiks
March 18th, 2013, 07:18 PM
My mom got the results from her CAT scan back from the doctor today. She did have a small kidney stone.........but the good news is they think she has already passed it because she hasn't been hurting lately. So great news and thanks for the prayers. I think it's pretty neat that we can feel the cyber hugs when they are sent! Thanks again!

Lisapc
March 18th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Woohoo!

That is wonderful news.

Iris Girl
March 18th, 2013, 07:34 PM
great news glad to hear it!!

auntiemern
March 18th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Great news. The power of prayer truly is amazing.

ilive2craft2
March 18th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Yay!!! :)

Blondie
March 18th, 2013, 10:39 PM
YAY Pam! Give your Momma a hug and tell her to lay off dark drinks. That's what they told my son.
Hugs
blondie

My mom got the results from her CAT scan back from the doctor today. She did have a small kidney stone.........but the good news is they think she has already passed it because she hasn't been hurting lately. So great news and thanks for the prayers. I think it's pretty neat that we can feel the cyber hugs when they are sent! Thanks again!

kensington
March 18th, 2013, 10:45 PM
YAY Pam! Give your Momma a hug and tell her to lay off dark drinks. That's what they told my son.
Hugs
blondie

Yep, and milk and red meat especially at night. Water after 6 is the best thing for you.

MRoy
March 18th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Woo Hoo! That's great news.

lilmouse
March 19th, 2013, 01:27 AM
That is good news......am glad everything is all right...she needs to watch her diet though...and drink lots of water!

Sew Perfect
March 19th, 2013, 01:29 AM
That is very good news. I am so happy for your family!