PDA

View Full Version : False positive

Divine Daisy
March 18th, 2013, 04:44 PM
I have popped in only to let those who have been such loyal friends and support in the time I have been here that Mr Daisy had a phone call this evening from his consultant and the bad result of two weeks ago was a false positive.

The 'hot spot' which showed on his scan has proven to be an anomoly. So the news is fabulous. His lymphoma has not returned and he can slowly get back to normal. Needless to say we are very relieved.

As to remaining on the forum, I still don't know what to do. For it to be implied by admin that I am a bully, to have been assured that it was not meant that way and the post would be changed and then for it not to be is a real slap in the face. As you can imagine I don't feel exactly welcome here but I wanted to let those who are friends know the good news.

HdWench
March 18th, 2013, 04:46 PM
That is Wonderful news for you and your family Daisy!!!!! *doing a happy dance*

Prayers that it stays AWAY and leaves you and your family alone for many, many years :-)

Thank you so much for the update

Debbie

Swedish leo
March 18th, 2013, 04:49 PM
I am so happy for you and mr D, That must be soo good to know that he is better!
And for the rest, I do not quit understand all but for me You are very welcome here!!!!

I find you and mr D to be great inspiration and I love to read your posting from rabbits to cats and bears!

I think you are an amzing women and you should walk with your head high!

Love to you both

Hugs Annika

Lonna
March 18th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Oh Ms Daisy what wonderful news about Mr. Daisy prayers do get answered. I know I have not been on as much these past two weeks so I am so out of the loop. I am so sorry to hear that you don't feel welcomed here I know when I come on there is a handful of people I look for and you are one of them. I will keep you both in my heart, thoughts and prayers. Only you know what is best for you and I will stand beside you.

GuitarGramma
March 18th, 2013, 04:50 PM
I am so happy for you and your husband! That is great news.

And please, please, PLEASE stay on the forum. WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Musical_Starling
March 18th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Oh dear Daisy, what wonderful news!! As for you being a bully, I really do have to laugh. You are so sweet, kind, and helpful. I have truly missed your posts lately because you really do have so much to share with us newbies. This place will always be missing that little "something" without you. Who else could make a fabulous Christmas chicken, or a yaffle of bunnies, or such adorable "charming" bears? ;) Hugs for you and Mr. D

Doloris
March 18th, 2013, 04:53 PM
that is great news. and please don't go. I don't think you are a bully at all. Sometimes you speak your mind, as do we all. Sometimes we all need to vent a little. The best thing in the world is a friend who will answer the phone and just listen for however long it takes to get it off your chest. I think this board is just like a best friend. You were upset for several reasons in your last post and I took it as letting off a little steam before you just broke down. Idon't think very many people took it as bullying.
I really enjoy all your stories, and how will we know about Semus and his adventures if you go. Please stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tanya D
March 18th, 2013, 04:56 PM
This is wonderful news Daisy!

As for the rest, I'm not sure what was said that implied you are a bully but I have to wholeheartedly disagree. I don't know you well, but from what I have read, you are sweet and the farthest thing from a bully.

RiverMomm
March 18th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Wonderful and happy news!! I am so sorry you and Mr D had to go through such a scare. :(

And you will always be welcome in my own little world. You are a bright spot in a sometimes dark day.

rebeccas-sewing
March 18th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Such great news about Mr. Daisy! Thanks for letting us know.

dwil23
March 18th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Wonderful news! An answer to prayer.

pcbatiks
March 18th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Thank God for the great news about Mr Daisy..........so happy for you both!

stitching woman
March 18th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Oh such great news about Mr. Daisy and hope that your health also improves greatly. Please stay with us I would miss you if you were to leave.

Wwena
March 18th, 2013, 05:26 PM
What great, great news!

I am most defiantly chiming in with the others here that you need to stay! I've apparantly missed some drama, but I'm sure that all it was - a dramatic misunderstanding. Please stay!

bkthomas
March 18th, 2013, 05:31 PM
She is referring to the statement made by BillNye when he locked the thread she started in Sandy Navas's defense.

Good Grief - settle down everyone, before the whole Forum gets shut down!!!!

cyndiofthevortex
March 18th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Oh this news is so welcome! How happy I am for you! I have thought of you and "Mr. Daisy" so often. I am so very glad to hear that he is okay and does not have to go through hell again. My heart really does feel lighter today to know this.

And please, please don't go. I would miss you. It has been so wonderful to get to know you as a friend and I hate to see friends go away. You have many friends here. Come back and stay.

CrazyMtnLady
March 18th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Great to hear the fantastic news.
Ms. Daisy you are no where near a bully and you should not even consider leaving this forum. You already have been missed because of the time away you have spent. You are always a bright spot in my day.

ChristineB
March 18th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Fabulous, Fabulous, Fabulous news!!!! So happy for you and Mr Daisy!!
Please stay!!! Chock it all up to misunderstanding! Don't go!!

Iris Girl
March 18th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Fantastic nws for you and Mr D so happy for you and I hope you decide to stay here on the forum. your posts always make me smile with all the bunnies and what not (((((hugs))))))

quiltingtrish
March 18th, 2013, 06:02 PM
OH WOW! God is so good - I am so happy for Mr. Daisy!!

Please, please don't go Mrs. Daisy. I haven't been on much lately - just too pooped from working so whatever it was I hope gets slid right under the bridge. I do look for your posts and keep you in my prayers everyday. I consider you a friend and would miss you terribly if you didn't come on here and cheer up my day. Please, please stay.

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

shannonsaulter
March 18th, 2013, 06:11 PM
Oh Ms Daisy sending hugs and kisses to you and Mr Daisy what great news!!!!!
I miss you and hope you will find it in your heart to pop in now and again as I know I want to hear from you! (((HUGS)))

Lisapc
March 18th, 2013, 06:16 PM
I do not believe that you were referred to as a bully. I believe the posts offering to beat up the offender or kick butt or whatever it was were the ones being referred to as the bullies.

You defended a friend, you defended an amazing woman as far as I am concerned.

Don't go, don't deny us your talent and your compassion. I know that I am new here but I really would miss you! A lot of us here would!

Meli
March 18th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Daisy, I am SO grateful to hear that Mr. Daisy is continuing to do well and that it was a false positive. That is the best possible news!

I am also very saddened at the thought of you leaving us. You or Sandy. You both are amazing, talented women, full of joy and mirth and compassion and generosity. I wish I knew you better. I am always tickled when I see a post by you because I know it's going to be something unexpected.

HUGE WARM HUGS from Utah!

Winniesfriend
March 18th, 2013, 06:52 PM
That is wonderful news Daisy, I have been away for a few days so I have obviously been missing somethings that have been going on here but please don't go, we love you and your stories and of course all of your bunnies.

SuzyQue
March 18th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Praises for such excellent news! I, for one, hope to read many more such posts from you in the future. It wouldn't be the same here without you!

Cat n bull
March 18th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Oh wow! What a terrible mistake to give Mr D that rotten news! But YAY!! to find it was just a mistake!

What great wonderful news!

I can't imagine the emotional roller coaster you and Mr D have been on lately.

{{hugs}}

buckeyequilter
March 18th, 2013, 07:01 PM
That is wonderful news!!!

Genny
March 18th, 2013, 07:05 PM
I have popped in only to let those who have been such loyal friends and support in the time I have been here that Mr Daisy had a phone call this evening from his consultant and the bad result of two weeks ago was a false positive.

The 'hot spot' which showed on his scan has proven to be an anomoly. So the news is fabulous. His lymphoma has not returned and he can slowly get back to normal. Needless to say we are very relieved.

As to remaining on the forum, I still don't know what to do. For it to be implied by admin that I am a bully, to have been assured that it was not meant that way and the post would be changed and then for it not to be is a real slap in the face. As you can imagine I don't feel exactly welcome here but I wanted to let those who are friends know the good news.

I am SO THRILLED about Mr D's good news!!! As for the rest, I haven't been able to read all the posts since going back to full time work but I can say for myself that I've NEVER EVER thought that you were a bully and hope that you stay on this forum with everyone that cares for you, me included.

Jean Sewing Machine
March 18th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Daisy this is such great news about Mr. Daisy! What agony you had to go through during the past few weeks.

And as for the bully remark, I do believe it was meant to address another issue on the forum, there were several going around at the same time! We really wish you would stay with us, especially me! I've been in mourning all week after all of this upheaval, we need to remain positive and support each other, not tear each other down.

K. McEuen
March 18th, 2013, 07:18 PM

That said, aren't all men anomalies? :icon_heh:

And, you can't go anywhere, cuz I said!

quilter.martha
March 18th, 2013, 07:55 PM
So glad for the good news on Mr. Daisy! God is good indeed. Please take care of yourself Mrs. Daisy, and come back and join in as often as you can.

auntiemern
March 18th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Oh my dear dear Daisy. This is the best news I have had in a week. Glory be, our prayers worked. You cannot leave simply by the mere fact you have not finished your window and we MUST see it. Hang in there GF, I know where you are coming from. Prayers still being said for you, and that wonderful hunk of a DH you have :)

RFREE
March 18th, 2013, 08:03 PM
What wonderful news Daisy! Bully? I think not. You are like me... You just tell it like it is. Don't stop posting.You are a much needed part of this forum!

Madeforyouinma11
March 18th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Daisy...I am so happy for the two of you! This is wonderful news, I'm just sorry you had to go through the false positive scare.
I have been totally out of the loop on what has been going on. I thought it was about someone else now I find out it was about Sandy...that is crazy. I don't like to get involved in any of this stuff but Sandy does not deserve any of this nastiness.
Daisy, please don't leave, we would miss you!

Monique
March 18th, 2013, 09:24 PM
What wonderful news about Mr. D. and what a relief to both of you. Please stay.

Sandy Navas
March 18th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Oh dear Daisy, what wonderful news!! As for you being a bully, I really do have to laugh. You are so sweet, kind, and helpful. I have truly missed your posts lately because you really do have so much to share with us newbies. This place will always be missing that little "something" without you. Who else could make a fabulous Christmas chicken, or a yaffle of bunnies, or such adorable "charming" bears? ;) Hugs for you and Mr. D

Oh, Dee, you missed Ewenice, didn't you? Hugs!!

Sandy Navas
March 18th, 2013, 09:31 PM
No other comments - DD and I know each other well.

Thanks for the news - it is the BEST!

ilive2craft2
March 18th, 2013, 09:35 PM
What wonderful news! So sorry he had to hear the scary news before finding out that it was an anomaly.

Please keep posting - even us newbies know who you are and can't wait to see the finished window with all of the bunnies! :) Lisa

alliek
March 18th, 2013, 09:36 PM
Great news! Something to celebrate. God Bless

SallyO'Sews
March 18th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Dear Ms. Daisy,
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful news. It is always a joy to know that our prayers are being heard. May the good Lord continue to watch over you and Mr. Daisy, and may you both enjoy many years of health together.
I can't say I have even a clue about the other matter; guess I missed that day. But I have so enjoyed your creative talents, and should hate to see you go away. I understand that you have a great deal on your plate, and you need to ensure that you don't have any unnecessary stress. But please remember that there are many more here who love and care about you than don't, so I ask that you forgive those who have offended you, for the sake of those of your friends here who would never say an unkind or untrue word. Be blessed, and I will continue to pray for you and Mr. D. ~ Sally \0/

Loonwatcher
March 18th, 2013, 09:58 PM
Oh that is such wonderful news. You two must be head over heals with joy. What are you going to do to celebrate?

As far as the forum goes, I do hope you will stay. I so enjoy your posts and never thought you were being a bully. Just let a bad episode go, forget it, and enjoy the rest of the great things and people in this forum. We would miss you too much.

Musical_Starling
March 18th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Oh, Dee, you missed Ewenice, didn't you? Hugs!!

:icon_eek: How did I ever miss Ewenice?!? As Jack Tripper would say, "I'M SO ASHAMED!" I'm sorry Ewenice and Sandy, forgive me? :D

Blondie
March 18th, 2013, 10:44 PM
What spot of good news this is to me, dear one. You know me, Ms Daisy, always happy to find another reason to smile.
Now please stick around a bit.
Many hugs, prayers, blessings and smiles

Blondie

MRoy
March 18th, 2013, 10:51 PM
That is wonderful news! I'm sorry Mr D and you had such a scare. I hope you'll stay...HUGS!

Cathy F
March 18th, 2013, 11:21 PM
So glad to hear your good news! I don't know you as well as some but I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts and seeing the progress on your window projects. Hope to see a picture of your finished bunny window. Hope you'll decide to stay with us!

mdenzine
March 18th, 2013, 11:41 PM
After reading this thread my feelings and thoughts are confirmed over and over again. Please stay on the forum for those of us that appreciate and love you. I pray that Mr D will improve with each day.

New York Sue
March 18th, 2013, 11:43 PM
GREAT news Miss Daisy!! WOOHOO!
And this, for you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3bUg8wsgVE

lilmouse
March 19th, 2013, 01:08 AM
That is great news Ms Daisy and I have been missing you.....please don't leave us!

phoots
March 19th, 2013, 01:25 AM
Daisy, I'm so happy that Mr. D got good news! I'm sorry you don't feel welcome here anymore. I'll miss you!

Pam in Vegas

NanaB
March 19th, 2013, 02:10 AM
Daisy, that is such great news about Mr. D.

I don't know what you mean about the other issue, but I would really miss you if you decide to leave the Forum. I 'lurk' more than post, because I sometimes wonder how my words come across. Anyway, I hope you will decide to stay with us. I love your stories and seeing your projects.

Love and hugs to you and Mr. D.

Jess1377
March 19th, 2013, 09:36 AM
What fantastic news about Mr D!!! Thank you for sharing! :)

Along the lines of the other note, I sure have missed a LOT! But... you of all people will surely be missed if you stay away to long. I just love seeing your posts and seeing your projects cause you are a great source of inspiration to me.

MayinJerset
March 19th, 2013, 10:20 AM
I am so happy for you and your husband! That is great news.

And please, please, PLEASE stay on the forum. WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

DITTO A HUNDRED TIMES, MAY

LynneLeavell
March 19th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Such great news about Mr. Daisy. I was wondering not too long ago about his out come. Glad to know he is ok.

EnumclawGramma
March 19th, 2013, 10:56 AM
So so SOOO good to have such wonderful news! Happy for all the prayers answered Ms Daisy! ***HUGS*** for you and the Mister! Sweet. Sweet. Sweet.

You are a ray of sunshine here. Stay put and let us enjoy it! Got it?

Suzette
March 19th, 2013, 11:25 AM
I'm also out of the loop on your issue with the forum and what led up to it (hope it resolves though and you stick around!!), but I am thrilled that Mr. D got such great news! I pray he continues on the path of good health!

Carolyn23
March 19th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Oh Miss Daisy, what wonderful news! I'm just ecstatic for you and the Mr.

I so enjoy seeing your creations and reading your interesting stories! You are a gift to this forum and I hope you'll continue to stay. I know you are walking a difficult health walk yourself so if it's better for you to leave I'm sure all will understand. But if you stay, we'll walk through your journey with you. Many hugs and prayers being sent your way.

Evilynn
March 19th, 2013, 12:22 PM
I'm happy for your husband! That's awesome news. As for the accusations, I seem to have missed them - and to be honest, I cannot imagine you being a bully. I read many of your posts and you seem more like the opposite of one. So please stay with us! Many hugs also from me being sent!

Pattycake
March 19th, 2013, 01:26 PM
I'm so happy to hear your good news! God works in miraculous ways! I pray that he continues to bless you and and Mr. Daisy.

Poppytree
March 19th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Great news about Mr Daisy - what a relief

You, a bully? Who are they kidding - you are loving, kind, funny, sweet, caring, amazing ........................ and so much more

You are allowed to speak your mind, especially after all you've gone through ..... your are HUMAN after all (even though most of us think you are Superwoman). You tell us when you want to 'vent' so any perceived harsh comments are in no way personal.

Don't you dare leave us - I for one look forward to your posts

Marmar
March 19th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Ms. And Mr. Daisy - OMG what great news! Did you kick the doctor in the, how do you say it, bum?! (Arse!?!) Thank goodness for re-testing before big treatment has to start or start again.
(Oh and how’s that ‘Larry’ bunny coming along? Hope I didn’t miss it on another post.) P. S. Have to laugh because my Mom calls my husband ‘That Larry’!! And he calls her ‘That Ma’!!

Klasien
March 20th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Dear Ms Daisy.....I am soooooooo happy for the both of you!!!

I must have missed this thread, this is wonderful news, just told my brother about your dear Mr D.....he and my brother were in the hospital at the same time, fighting and waiting.
I am very very very happy for you!!!

sally
March 20th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Awesome news...big sigh of relief. Hugs coming your way!

patchiereggie
March 21st, 2013, 07:10 AM
Thank god for the great news.

WendyI
March 21st, 2013, 11:02 AM
WAAAAHOOOOO!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Don't know anything about this bullying stuff...so can't comment....but people need to stop with all this stuff. This is a great forum...just let it go and move on! This is about quilting and community...if you are offended by something someone says, block them, take a deep breath and keep on keepin on! Life is too short to be worried about stuff and take it all too personally.

janluna
March 25th, 2013, 01:18 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ((((((((((((((((Mr.Daisy!!)))))))))))))))) I missed all the rest, thank goodness! Whoever is trolling for trouble..... KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!!!! We have such a wonderful group here. Please don't ruin it for everyone else.
I love this forum and the people on it with all my heart. I love the Doans and MSQC and without them we wouldn't have such wonderful people in our lives. Please be kind to one another. Love, Hugs, and Prayers, Jan L.

alliek
March 25th, 2013, 03:10 PM
GOOD NEWS! God's Blessings for continued healing.

Bubby
March 25th, 2013, 04:06 PM
This is such wonderful news! If they have to make a mistake, this is the kind you want!!! Hugs, Barb

bhaggerty
March 25th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Happy, happy, happy news!
So glad for Mr. D!
And Daisy, you are a sweetie!
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!