PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Happy Dances

Blondie
March 18th, 2013, 12:00 PM
I just went back into the morning chat and posted that I could do a happy dance now that the toilet was clean.
Then I remembered this video that my dear Mommy sent me. Now watch this thing all the way to the end. It starts out a wee bit slow but if you ain't grinning by the end of it, well, you need some more Vitamins, and extra prayer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=8LOdmka4_90

Click and enjoy. That music makes me MOVE. And I have a tendency to wiggle when I waggle. Consider that one and smile!!!!!!!!!

lilmouse
March 18th, 2013, 12:05 PM
That's was cute!

Lisapc
March 18th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Wow, to be that age and be able to move at all. Amazing. Thank you Blondie!

yoyoing
March 18th, 2013, 12:10 PM
haha I love it wish I could move that way she is so sweet nd bouncy I'm lucky just to get down the steps and in the car these days oh well like is good thank you Blondie

CountryHut
March 18th, 2013, 12:13 PM
I should be sooooo limber . .*ugh*~ . . .

I better in get in that dance mod - If I'm gonna have my picture on the Smuckers Jar when I turn 100 . . LOL*~

GrammaBabs
March 18th, 2013, 12:50 PM
WONDERFUL... we have some girls here where i live that could do that.... just fabulous... this is what the dreams of "my life is made of".. i used to teach dancing... and with my new hip... it's getting so much better.. thank you Blondie.. for this support! hugs B

Carolyn23
March 18th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Oh my! Fantastic!

rebeccas-sewing
March 18th, 2013, 01:01 PM
OMG!!!! That was fabulous!!! I'm sharing this one! Thanks, Blondie.

CrazyMtnLady
March 18th, 2013, 01:02 PM
That was great!

Musical_Starling
March 18th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Oh Blondie, thanks for the smile! That video reminds me of my (adopted) grandmother, who lived to be 93. If she was a dancer, that would have been her! Her daughter lives in Labrador and while she was in her 80's Nan went to visit and went sliding with the kids on a Crazy Carpet lol She was such a riot and used to plant vegetables in a little garden for all of the residents at her nursing home right up until her last days.

nana margaret
March 18th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Amazing! If anyone's askin' I'm dancin' !

HdWench
March 18th, 2013, 04:08 PM
Wow you go Matilda!!!! I knew dancing IS good for you -- will send to hubby to remind him hehehehe

You wouldn't wanna see me and my Oreck doing the Texas 2-Step :-)

:-Debbie

kensington
March 18th, 2013, 04:24 PM
She's an inspiration to us all!

auntiemern
March 18th, 2013, 09:20 PM
If this doesn't make you smile nothing will :D I can do the electric slide, the cupid shuffle, and several others, but I CAN'T do this. Wonderful... Thanks for the share.