PDA

View Full Version : St. Patty's Sunday!

debinmalaga
March 17th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Good morning all and welcome to Sunday! Looks like I'm starting the day here!

Hoping that everyone here has a Sunday of preparation for the week ahead, relaxation from the week just past, and some type of sewing fun. Whatever your form of spirituality, and of course family and/or friends. Now that's a perfect Sunday, for me!

I'm feeling So Very Lucky lately! Had my slump, and came out of it to find the dear friends I've made here waiting to give me their friendship again, with only understanding for my neglect of months and months when my head was pulled way back in my shell. So today, when I offer thanks for all my blessings, Friendship will get special mention!

Off to clean and then SEW, hooray!

Musical_Starling
March 17th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Good morning Deb!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!! It will be pretty quiet on all fronts over this way, but for that I am thankful! I am also thankful for great friends here, as they've pulled me from my slump regarding the mug rug swap :) I was so sad that some members were going to go without a mug rug and before I even thought to ask more members stepped up and filled in those voids. What great love and support we have here! Really puts a smile on my face every time I think about it :)

Have a happy St. Patrick's Day, and don't clean TOO much or else you won't have any time or energy left to sew ;)

Granny Judy
March 17th, 2013, 07:43 AM
Glad to see you this morning, Deb. You, too, Dee! I am also thankful for the friendships I have found here, also... It takes a quilter to understand and keep the caring flowing. I believe most of us has had that "slump" in one form or another.. so, Welcome back and I'm wishing lots of happy days to come to you.

Blondie
March 17th, 2013, 08:24 AM
hey girlfriend
must've been typing our morning greetings at the same time. Go sew! love it.
Blondie

bkthomas
March 17th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Happiness and Luck and Joy to All Today!!!!

MayinJerset
March 17th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Top of the St. Patrick's Day Morning to You and so glad to see your smiling face here again. May in Jersey

Bubby
March 17th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Hi Deb,

Good to hear from you. I hope you have a great Sunday doing what makes you happy. Hugs, Barb

Lisapc
March 17th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Friends? Well they sure are plentiful here aren't they? I love this place.

Clean and sew? I will clean Monday but cooking and sewing I can do.

Happy Sunday to you and what are you going to make?

lilmouse
March 17th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Glad to see you back....can't wait to see what you come up with in the quilting! Happy Sunday everyone!

alliek
March 17th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Dear Deb: Thanks for the uplifting message. Blessings to you. Happy sewing :icon_bigsmile:and cleaning(????):(