PDA

View Full Version : Sunday , St Patricks Day

Blondie
March 17th, 2013, 07:11 AM

Hey Folksies!

It's Sunday, St Paddy's Day and it appears as if it is gonna be a beautiful day, Yesterday here in my area of NC, it was too pretty to work but work I did. My forsythia is beginning to bloom, plum and pear trees are setting their ready to show off - methinks it is a wee bit early for all of this but I reckon even plants resist a good, sunny mild day.

Funny thing about yesterday. I posted a morning hello and it must have gotten lost in the cyber world somewhere. Don't know how that happens - I was unaware of it until last night when I peeked in.

Today will be rather quiet hopefully for us. I plan on visiting with DD, checking in on Sis and of course, Mom. Maybe a smallish nap along the way.

Praying for each member here that is on my list and then some

Blessings and lots of smiles

Blondie

Musical_Starling
March 17th, 2013, 07:20 AM
Top o' the morning to ya! I don't have any flowers, but I do have two very young maples in my front yard (a "normal" one and a Norwegian red) and I can't WAIT to see those leaves again! They're so beautiful when they are full of leaves, and in the winter they just look like little sticks lol Poor things. The red one got a good covering of freezing rain and was bent over touching the ground, but it has since melted and it's standing (almost) upright again.

Pretty quiet day here today as well. I did a little too much yesterday and today I'm paying for it so my plan for today is to do as little as possible lol

Happy St. Patrick's Day all!

May the sun shine, all day long,
everything go right, and nothing wrong.
May those you love bring love back to you,
and may all the wishes you wish come true!

buckeyequilter
March 17th, 2013, 07:51 AM

Good morning...

Getting ready to go get groceries. DH thinks we have to go to grocery before daylight and he's rushing me to get ready. ugggh

Going to work in my sewing room for the rest of the day.

Well better get myself in gear. Have a great day! Prayers and hugs to all..

St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time -- a day to begin transforming winter's dreams into summer's magic.

Granny Judy
March 17th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Good Day and Happy St. Patty's to ya. Getting here a tad early for me.. Enjoying the quiet time. It really is nice to have a bit of time to just wake up "gently".

The birds are not awake just yet. They love to Nest on the eves of the back patio roof. Every Spring it is pretty noisy with the mating and claiming territory. DD has been putting out bird feeders in the front and back yard. I had to make her move a couple since they were right where we walk in and out. (messes as well as interrupting the birds) The Squirrels found the "feeders" right away..!!!!
AND The Dogs DON'T like the Squirrels. It's gonna be an interesting Spring around here.

Cathy F
March 17th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Morning All,

I'm sitting here in the sunroom watching the sun rise and enjoying the peace of the early morning. We got a dusting of snow last night but I don't think it will be on the ground long at this time of the year. I am so looking forward to spring and warmer weather.
Managed to get a few more blocks done on my double chocolate quilt, hopefully I'll get a few more done today.
Going to have our corn beef and colcannon for dinner tonight, yum!
Sending out healing thoughts and prayers for our members in need of some. Happy St Patrick's Day everyone!

Jean Sewing Machine
March 17th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Happy St. Patty's day! The Irish in me wants to eat corned beef and cabbage, but cooking all that for one seems sort of silly. I may satisfy my urge by getting a Rueben sandwich at Arby's! Finally out from under the costuming demands, so I have tons of fabrics calling my name. I want to try several of the patterns that Jenny has demonstrated lately. Want to try the Big Star, but finding the right combination of fabrics is proving to be a challenge. Not sure what to do about that. Several of the forum members have made these. Did you use layer cake collections? Did you have to get two later cakes packages to get the right combination of lights and darks? I'm getting confused about this. Also want to try D9P on point and D4P.

Our weather here is not springlike, we have a prediction for snow, which will dampen the St. Patricks Day parade in one of our Irish neighborhoods. Might cut down on the beer consumption, also! Such is life! That'll make up for it sometime!

Havea wonderful, restful, fun Sunday.

carrie liz
March 17th, 2013, 08:40 AM
We are visiting our DS and his family. This afternoon there is a shower for the new baby. The ultrasound says we will have a great grand son. Babys are so wonderful! I made some flannel burp cloths after watching a tutorial and decided to embroider on a couple of them. I had forgotten how much fun it is to use the embroidery machine. 42949

CountryHut
March 17th, 2013, 08:47 AM
G'morning everyone . .

hubby still in the bed *Yaaaay*~ - and all the babie crawled back into their beds -- N'hood is sleeping as well -- the sun is up and bright . . so it might be a nice day -- only household things to get done today before I jump into my world

top of the yum yum list -- is old fashion strawberry shortcake with hot vanilla pudding - just like grandma use to make

hope everyone has a Shamrock Day ; )

shermur
March 17th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Since Navy daughter is home on leave...the request for breakfast this morning is biscuits and sausage gravy! And then, hopefully, the house gets caught up today, the softball team scrimmage got cancelled because old man winter doesn't seem to want to leave yet...I still on planning to have my quilting time today somewhere in the day!

mgreen2427
March 17th, 2013, 09:06 AM

Happy St. Patricks Day to all. A cold Michigan morning 28 degrees..... On this day last year we had a high of 80. Not gonna make it this year. Everyone have a wonderful day!

MayinJerset
March 17th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Top of The Morning to all. Everyone is a bit Irish on St. Patrick's Day. We had snow on and off on our way home from Lancaster PA show yesterday and it snowed pretty hard here at home but all is gone this morning. Need to finish waking up, have my first coffee, shower and then unpack and put away the fabrics I bought. Picked some fabrics for our Project Pillowcases at 2.99 pr yd and some at 20% off 5.99 plus some quality wide backing for myself at 12.99. Had a good time catching up with internet quilting pals at dinner and Show & Tell at our hotel. We all ended up in the room of a pair of the gals to continue quilt talk and just hanging out. I'm not up to spending 3 days shopping and going the show as I did for about 10 years but going for the day and overnght keeps me in touch with this great group of quilters. I also get a chance to hit a few fabric shops to pick up sale fabrics or their regular priced fabric, this year they were up at 7.99 per yard which is still much lower than the LQS.

I no longer make corned beef as it's just the 2 of us but since DH is half Irish so maybe I can talk him into going out for a corned beef dinner later today, or at least, like Jean, a corned beef sandwich.

Missed everyone the past few days what with my computer going down and being away. Have DH's computer hooked up to the internet but it's difficult to get all my regular sites, had a really hard time to get here and can't access my hotmail account at all. New PC should be here this week so I'll be back in the interent grove before long. May

mgreen2427
March 17th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Since Navy daughter is home on leave...the request for breakfast this morning is biscuits and sausage gravy! And then, hopefully, the house gets caught up today, the softball team scrimmage got cancelled because old man winter doesn't seem to want to leave yet...I still on planning to have my quilting time today somewhere in the day!

That request sounds like my house it must be a Sailors favorite request. My son has never served on a ship. I call him a sand quid . LOL Thank you're daughter for serving !! Go Navy !! :icon_hi:

Ginny B
March 17th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Top o' the Mornin' to all of you. Bit of snow last night but it will be gone quickly today I am sure. Planning on making some Shepherd's Pie today and some Irish Soda Bread. Yesterday was spent with some time at the bank because my debit card was compromised and so I had to do the paperwork for a new one. sigh Luckily the fraud division caught it before anything was taken -- although they tried. and they say there is no way of figuring out how the # was taken but since they didn't have the correct pin, the transactions were denied and then they blocked the card right away. All this while I was at work on Friday. Of course, when I went to use my card at Target on the way home from work, I was blocked :(. That was my first clue something was wrong and when I got home I already had a message on my answering machine informing me of what had happened.

Today I will doing the cooking, baking and some laundry and then work on another set of placemats and also a small baby blanket. The son of someone who works with dh has lost his job and he and his wife are expecting a baby. And then on top of it all, they had a flood in their basement and all the clothes they had there that they were saving for the baby were ruined. So some co-workers are getting together and putting together a small basket of stuff for them. We got some onesies and I am making a flannel blanket for them. I am using a flannel charm pack that I got from a Daily Deal a while back with no particular plan in mind. So now I guess I know why I needed to get it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day today.

Ginny B

Bubby
March 17th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Happy St Pat's Day!

Just checking in. Today is hump day on my new meds. I'm not sure how I feel today - let's just say maybe I'm starting to feel a smidge better. Jeff is doing his Gestapo duties quite well and has done everything short of handcuffing me to the bed.

It's been pouring rain all night and it's supposed to continue all day. Jeff will be cooking our corned beef and cabbage today.

Wishing everyone a great Sunday.....Thank you all so much for the prayers and pm's. I'm more than ready for this to end.

Hugs, Barb

aliaslaceygreen
March 17th, 2013, 10:00 AM
A good Sunny Morning to you all! I am so bummed not to be on Staten Island today... walking down my street to the parade on Forest Ave...so rarely does St. Patrick's Day fall on a Sunday---we always had our parade early...but if it fell on Sunday, we got the parade on the Day itself because the Manhattan parade won't go by St. Patrick's on a Sunday! So they got snow yesterday...
But, Work instead. And then, Laylabug duty till tomorrow night at 8, so if I don't make it back, have a great day!

Slainte!

LynneLeavell
March 17th, 2013, 10:12 AM
Good morning all. Going to finish my last leg of The Greater Atlanta Shop Hop this morning. With all the road construction going on on the interstates this weekend don't think I will be going to the last two that are on the east of town. So I have two more stores around my house to go too. Then I'm going to come and look at all of my goodies and say to myself what I was thinking when I bought this and when am I going to have time to do this. I'll just add it to my pile.

Is there something wrong with Sandy? I haven't seen her on the post in a while. I hope she is ok.

Hope everyone has a great day. Prayers going out to those who need it and to those who don't.

Monique
March 17th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Good morning and Happy St. Patrick's Day to all. I did not get here yesterday as I had to work and then get Maizyn ready to go early. My mother-in-law kept her while I worked and I think she really enjoyed having the company. She is 82 after all and very lonely since my father-in-law passed a couple of years ago. I picked up a bicycle that I bought for Sadie for her birthday (the 5th of April) and Maizyn said and I quote "She be sooo happy". She makes me laugh that little one. Her birthday is March 31 and I think they are planning a little party for the girls. Not too many people. Jodi was worried that her place is too small. Ha, I don't see that being a problem. I will encourage her to do it just the same.

So the parents arrived in the afternoon yesterday. Hubby was back a little later from his trip to the camp. How nice for him to be away. Maizyn goes home today. I have had a wonderful week with her, but it is time for her to go home. I will clean up and try and get some quilting done today as well.

I wish you all a wonderful day.

MRoy
March 17th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Top o' the morning to ya lassies and lads! Heading out to Lowe's and Tractor Supply Co. today. DH and I are going to look for lumber, paint, etc for the sewing studio at Lowe's. A sprayer to put on the back of the 4-wheeler is the item of choice at TSC. I'm planning to spray my yard this year to try to get rid of burrowing critters that are digging it up...it's an awful mess right now. DH can use the spray on the farm too.

An Irish Prayer for all my quilty friends...."May you be rich in blessing, poor in misfortune, and may you know nothing but happiness for the rest of your life."

buckeyequilter
March 17th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Yea!!! We're finished with the grocery shopping and got the crap put away. I'm heading out to my sewing room in a bit - where I hope to get a lot of sewing done!

Have a great day!

Evilynn
March 17th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Happy St. Patricks Day to all of you!

Although it's not celebrated either in .fi or .de at all, we know that many people drink on that day. Actually that's quite surprising that it's not celebrated in Finland, many finns take ANY excuse that allows them to drink ;) Hehehe.

Here, we are preparing to leave for Kuopio. Juhas aunt lives there and she invited us to spend the night there so we don't have to drive all early in the morning (which is quite conveniant for us.). Juhas mother is coming with us, too, so I have a chance to see my daughter Janna tomorrow after the operation as well. So there is only the kitties to worry about, I don't quite like the idea to leave them alone so long. My mum-in-law, quite a warm person normally, said that they will be fine, if we leave them dryfood .. she thinks they can survive for 2 days alone. Knowing my cats, they hate dry food and it's not very good for them either. So I will ask Juha to ask his friend to come and check for them when we are gone once or twice ... I don't want my babies on a dryfood diet :s - they need to be fed at least 2 times wet food per day :s I dont think I can relax knowing my kitties are alone :(
Else I started one Minky-Blankee "Safari" Lapquilt. It goes very quickly together, so I am hoping to perhaps finish it before we leave so I have something cuddly to take with me. It's only a few days but I still think it will make me feel better. The more I think losing my breast, the more awful it gets. I hope they don't wait too long with rebuilding my breast. :s

Hm. Nowadays I type so much I have noticed, sorry for my spam :D I wish I had more positive things to write about :) But I am sure there will be somehting nice to write again, soon!

Hugs to all of you and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Steffie

Lisapc
March 17th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Happy St. Patty's Day to all, Irish or not.

I have always been accused of being Irish. I say accused because somehow I ended up with red/auburn hair and white, white skin that freckles and burns in the sun. How did I end up with that skin I will never know. My parents are Italian, French and Indian. I have 8 siblings and not one in the bunch with white skin and only one other with blue eyes. I stand out like a sore thumb when they gather together.

Anyway hubby is pacing for breakfast and it is my turn to make it. I will be doing the traditional meal and a moist soda bread for dinner and sewing for me. Maybe a bubble bath later because I am really stiff today. Dreaming of gardening. Nothing popping from the ground, nothing blooming and you can only see the buds on the trees with a magnifying glass. Too early for those pleasures here this year. It is cold and windy outside.

Steffie: I hope you finish your quilt and take care of what you need to take care of. Whatever eases your mind are the things at the top of the list no matter what anyone else feels matters.

Prayers to all!

Musical_Starling
March 17th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Happy St. Patricks Day to all of you!

Although it's not celebrated either in .fi or .de at all, we know that many people drink on that day. Actually that's quite surprising that it's not celebrated in Finland, many finns take ANY excuse that allows them to drink ;) Hehehe.

Here, we are preparing to leave for Kuopio. Juhas aunt lives there and she invited us to spend the night there so we don't have to drive all early in the morning (which is quite conveniant for us.). Juhas mother is coming with us, too, so I have a chance to see my daughter Janna tomorrow after the operation as well. So there is only the kitties to worry about, I don't quite like the idea to leave them alone so long. My mum-in-law, quite a warm person normally, said that they will be fine, if we leave them dryfood .. she thinks they can survive for 2 days alone. Knowing my cats, they hate dry food and it's not very good for them either. So I will ask Juha to ask his friend to come and check for them when we are gone once or twice ... I don't want my babies on a dryfood diet :s - they need to be fed at least 2 times wet food per day :s I dont think I can relax knowing my kitties are alone :(
Else I started one Minky-Blankee "Safari" Lapquilt. It goes very quickly together, so I am hoping to perhaps finish it before we leave so I have something cuddly to take with me. It's only a few days but I still think it will make me feel better. The more I think losing my breast, the more awful it gets. I hope they don't wait too long with rebuilding my breast. :s

Hm. Nowadays I type so much I have noticed, sorry for my spam :D I wish I had more positive things to write about :) But I am sure there will be somehting nice to write again, soon!

Hugs to all of you and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Steffie

I will be thinking of you tomorrow, let us know how it went when you can. As for your kitties, if it's any consolation my kitties ONLY eat dry food, and they're thriving and healthy. The vet recommended all dry food actually because it helps keep their teeth white and strong. They do get the occasional treat of some tuna or chicken, but their main diet is a good quality dry food and they are a good weight with beautiful coats :) So with dry food and lots of water (very important with dry food, my cats actually have their own fountain) they'll certainly be okay for a couple of days. They might miss you a little, but that means they'll love on you that much more when you get home from surgery :D

Evilynn
March 17th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Thank you! I told Juha to make a post after surgery to tell you guys how it went because I am not sure if I am able to write anything. Hope you have all a nice day!

bakermom
March 17th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Happy St Patrick's Day! Wearing my green sweater today so I look Irish! i'm planning a quiet day of sewing I will finish the baby quilt i started for a friend's grandbaby, now that we know what it is(healthy baby boy) Bought some pale blue minky for the back yesterday.

Since I had the day to myself, i also checked out a different quilt store yesterday. It's one I had heard about a while back but hadn't taken time to visit. It's about 45min away. Nice, large selection of fabrics and patterns-for many things- not only quilting. The two ladies working were friendly but not pushy. Prices were a bit higher than the shop I usually visit, but given the area they are in I wasn't surprised. I'll go back again when I'm in the area.

Mpyles
March 17th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Good morning all! Happy St. Patricks day to you!!

I slept in until 9 this morning, only to open my eyes to my 100 lb yellow lab, Jake's nose right in my face...as if to say.."time to get up!" Lol silly pup!!

It's rainy and chilly here. The storm rolled in about 1 am after a beautiful day here in southwest Missouri. While I am ready for the sunshine and the spring, I secretly was hoping for another chilly day so I wouldn't have to go out and do yard work. Lol ...I know...bad Mary!

My week last week was busy. Went with my DD a couple of days, searching for a prom dress. Oh how I love my own mother for all she did for me growing up. Have you seen the prices of prom dresses...it's a racquet I tell you!! I was addiment that I was not going to go over a certain price. Good lord...I did however, and had to have it altered on top of that. Which was another small fortune. If I thought I could of made the changes I would of...but seamstress is not my strong point. Any how...I was driving in to work early yesterday and was thinking about this and my sis popped into my head reminding me that she would give anything for one more day with her daughter. Puts it all in perspective...it's only money...can't take it with you.

Today I had planned on working on a tshirt quilt for my DD, but she hasn't given them all to me so I will go as far as I can with it. DS's girlfriend has asked me to make one for her, and has all her tshirts picked out so I may call her and have her run them by. Other than that I think I will give in to the lazy day and putter and catch up the laundry pile.

As for corn beef and cabbage...won't be happening here, no one will eat it....and I have a little blarney in me! Maybe spaghetti....

Hope everyone has a great Sunday.. Will keep those with prayer requests in my thoughts.

Mary
SW Missouri

lilmouse
March 17th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Morning everyone...well it is still morning here anyway but not for much longer...spent most of my morning trying to get the internet connection working again...very frustrating and time consuming! So if you don't "see" me that is why! Glad to see everyone up and out and about! Special prayers for all of those in need, especially the "Daisys" and Steffie and Cyndi and all the others who are suffering....Bubby, I hope your husband is keeping you in line...pnuemonia is nothing to mess with...hope the medicines are working for you! I am on antibiotics myself and it is no fun being sick...although I am not as bad as you are.
Todays agenda is vacuuming the entire house (boy does it need it), finish picking up, a little laundry and allot of sewing...Yeah!
On my primitive quilting project I have only the corner squares to do and it will be done....my first large item to have been totally hand quilted...loving this...thanks so much Blondie for the inspiration! Never would have thought I could do this....have another quilt lined up only much larger this time...can't wait to get started on it...but must finish the first one before starting another...have lots of small projects in mind for today for that good "this is finished" feeling!
Hope everyone has a great St Patricks day!

rebeccas-sewing
March 17th, 2013, 01:55 PM
It's nearing dinnertime for us. I've got that warm, fuzzy feeling inside. It's raining outside. The fire is going in the fireplace. Chicken Tortilla Soup is bubbling away on the stove. An afternoon cup of hot tea is beside me. Our train tickets are bought and seats reserved for a trip to Dundee (Scotland) coming up on Friday. It'll be so nice to visit Nigel and Roxana in their new digs - a rental. Roxana doesn't want to give up her home in Linlithgow (I can't blame her. They have a lovely place there.) They have a young couple house sitting for them. Nigel just recently took a president's position at the University of Avertay, Dundee! (We're very proud of him.) It'll be fun to see a new town. Joe has a business meeting near Edinburgh so I'll head back to London on Tuesday and he'll follow on Wednesday! Charging up the camera!!! I'll try to post a few pics when I return. Just bought a rail pass for seniors. I don't know why we didn't do this as soon as I turned 60. Oh well, better late than never. It's a 30% discount and I can also use it on the underground.

shannonsaulter
March 17th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day.. I have my green on and soon the smells of corned beef will fill the house..
I was looking at the new fabric I got and am really happy I got such a variety..
Hope everyone's wearing just a tad of green and finding their smiles...

Lindagie
March 17th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone! We were supposed to get up to 5" of snow, but so far it has been dry as a bone here--but cold. Last year I think it was close to 80. At least they will get the parades in before it does rain, sleet or snow. Hm. That Arby's reuben sandwich sounds pretty good, since we are not cooking any corned beef at home this year. Those sandwiches are actually pretty darn good!
Glad to hear you are feeling a little better Bubby! Don't let that pneumonia get the best of you.
Our new grandson has been home since Thursday night; I'm sure they are all getting used to the new addition with the three older siblings and the dog. Babies are so wonderful. Finally have my baby quilt all marked and ready to start quilting; going to do my first one using the Perle cotton thread that Blondie does. Wish me luck!

ilive2craft2
March 17th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Happy St. Paddy's day to everyone! I overslept, so now we will have the corned beef and all it's fixins for supper instead of for lunch. Need to clean house, but can't seem to get the motivation to do it - guess I just need to get started and get something done.....or I could go into the sewing room...Maybe I need to make myself do "something" before I allow myself to go into the sewing room or get onto the computer to check the forum. Maybe that way I would get something else done for the day! LOL Oh well, as I like to remind myself, no one in 100 years will know if I had a clean house all of the time or not....

Enjoy St. Paddy's day whether or not you are Irish!

May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

toggpine
March 17th, 2013, 03:44 PM
We are just enjoying a lazy day at home and it is kind of nice. I'm sure we'll head outside after the cars stop circling the race track. Then we won't feel like such lazy bums.

I spent the last two days at Mom's. Cleaning, painting, installing light fixtures, and cleaning some more. There is more to do, but unless I just toss everything out, Mom is going to have to sort through her stuff and figure out what stays and what goes.
She has gotten sucked in to a lot of the mail scams that ship stuff (crap!) and then bill for it. She can't seem to remember if she ordered it, or what. Once she's on the list, it just keeps coming. Those couple of days she's in the hospital after her surgery, I'm going to call and cancel everything. She says some of them say she has a contract with them. I told her she needs to have them send her the copy of the contract she signed. There is always an exit clause to every contract.
I'm also going to have to bring over the big cooler and clean & defrost the deep freezer, the house fridge, and the fridge on the back porch that is used for juice & sodas. There are some scary things in those places! She hasn't been physically able to do more than basic housekeeping for a while and Dad isn't much better. My brother is a slob, so the house could fall down around him and he probably wouldn't notice. Ugh. My sister doesn't live there and her level of help/interest will be to ride with me to the dump and let us use her drivers license to dump the first 400# for $10. I will not complain, since I don't want to pay the full price for hauling a truck full of junk that is not mine to the dump. She will often help me unload too.

I guess that is enough of a rant for today. I'm happy to be home and will get some sewing in this evening after the grand baby goes to bed.

I heard a bit of good news too! Jan Luna's granddaughter, Emily, is well enough to be allowed to play club soccer! Yea! Here is to hoping that she continues to make improvements!

Hugs and prayers to you all!
Cathy

kensington
March 17th, 2013, 04:49 PM
Happy St. Patty's Day to ya! I was noticing the other day my Weeping Willow is starting to come back again. It was huge a few years ago and we had a trimming day and cut it all back, and hauled all the cuttings off and it was fresh and clean looking. So, it should come back as big as ever this year. Last year my son got me a white bench to put under the tree so the grandkids can disappear in there and play.

I get the best pictures of my grandkids around and under that big ole' weeping willow.

I haven't seen any life yet from my rose bushes that line my porch in the front and the deck in the back, they are Knock Out's so they will bloom once the Sun is out for more than a few days. So pretty too! We lost our Cherry tree to the drought last year, but we think our 2 apple and 1 pear faired through. We'll see this year.

Soon, I'll replace my Cherry tree and start my landscaping for the front where we took out bushes last year and let the soil rest. I'm excited to see what we can get at the nursery to put in. Happy Spring every one, I believe from here on out... we will see more and more signs. Easter is in 2 WEEKS! Zoom, how time flies!

Sandy Navas
March 18th, 2013, 12:46 AM

Sherri, please give your wonderful daughter my sincere THANK YOU for her service. Enjoy every single minute you can with her.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/52/Female_officer_saluting.jpg/300px-Female_officer_saluting.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salute)