PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Seton Hill

Tanya D
March 16th, 2013, 06:25 PM
The Seton Hill University girls lacrosse team was involved in a crash this morning. The bus driver is dead and now the coach, who was pregnant.

My son has been talking to Seton Hill about going there when he graduates to play lacrosse and attend their school.

I just feel sick for the families and the girls. What a horrific accident.

Please keep them in your prayers. For the families who are out of state and trying to get to their daughters, please keep them in mind as they travel. I can't even imagine.

Jean Sewing Machine
March 16th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Oh my gosh, I have a friend who graduated from there last spring. That is such a tragedy!

bkthomas
March 16th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Soooo sorry to hear this Tanya.....prayers always....

Loonwatcher
March 16th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Oh that's just awful. Many prayers for the girls and their families.

nana margaret
March 16th, 2013, 07:25 PM
My thoughts are with the families of the driver and coach, a terrible thing to have had happened.

shannonsaulter
March 16th, 2013, 07:38 PM
Prayers being said for them all..

Mpyles
March 16th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Such a tragedy. Prayers for all.

lilmouse
March 17th, 2013, 12:38 AM
Oh no! That is so sad! Prayers for all!

kensington
March 17th, 2013, 12:42 AM
That is so sad. Praying for them.

Jess1377
March 17th, 2013, 12:44 AM
Oh how heartbreaking... prayers being said.

Lisapc
March 17th, 2013, 12:45 AM
Such a tragedy. Those poor people. I am adding them to my prayer list.

Musical_Starling
March 17th, 2013, 05:28 AM
How heartbreaking :( Prayers said for all of the families and the girls involved.

Blondie
March 17th, 2013, 07:24 AM
I saw this on the news last evening and was so saddened. Prayers were said.

rebeccas-sewing
March 17th, 2013, 07:43 AM
When tragedies like this happen it's a real punch in the face! Wake up and cherish life. In an instant it can all be over. Feeling very sad for those involved. Especially sorry for the driver and coach and their families. I just hope everyone else will survive.

rebeccas-sewing
March 17th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Tanya, I was telling Joe about this incident. When I was looking up the actual location of the university I came across this from a Seton Hall website.

http://www.shu.edu/news/article/432534

Did your info. come from a news report?

Musical_Starling
March 17th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Tanya, I was telling Joe about this incident. When I was looking up the actual location of the university I came across this from a Seton Hall website.

http://www.shu.edu/news/article/432534

Did your info. come from a news report?

There were Seton HILL students (with an I) involved (the lacrosse players) but no Seton HALL students (with an A) :) I just had to figure that out too lol

grammakim04
March 17th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Prayers for all involved.

Tanya D
March 18th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Rebecca, like Denise said, there is Seton Hill University and Seton Hall University. Seton Hill is a Div II school, Seton Hall is Div I if you follow NCAA schools.

I believe they probably get mixed up quite often. When ever I mention to someone that my son is in talks with Seton Hill the person I'm speaking to gets all impressed thinking I'm talking about Seton Hall. When I correct them, they don't seem as impressed! LOL