PDA

View Full Version : Saturday??? Where DID the week go?

aliaslaceygreen
March 16th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Wow... I think I must just be missing it... I wandered thru the last few days of my MIA messages, and see that LOTS of hugging is in order!

((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

Oh, heck, make it a group hug and be done with it! I haven't made it to the forum in the AM and then the day escapes...

Things here are, well. Here. Good. Nothing fabulous to report but nothing awful as well....

I hope that most of what is bothering you (royal you) can pass the Five year test...and for the rest,
Sincere (and apparently rain drenched) hugs....

Jean Sewing Machine
March 16th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Hi Trish. It's been quite a week! Hopefully it will end with a great big old plate of corned beef and cabbage to celebrate St. Patty's day! I'm babysitting my grandkids today, so my day is cut out for me! Don't know what the day holds yet, we are still in our PJ.s!

Has anyone seen " The Life of Pi"? Great movie! Slow at the beginning, but the cinementography at the end is amazing! It just came out on DVD this week.

Hulamoon
March 16th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Jean I just bought that yesterday! I'm waiting to sit down and watch it with my daughter. I was going to read the book first but I can't wait. lol

I spent my week cutting I spy squares for a blog I joined. 400 4'' squares. With NCIS in the background. I'm going to try and finish that up today, besides watching the movie :)

Sandy Navas
March 16th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Group Hug:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjJsICEFwKhxorHXGccuoJ3NSuhpa-gbEc6tB_DUGJV90yeSX1 (http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1164638)

Lisapc
March 16th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Saturday, hubby napping on the couch. Son watching spongebob while playing with his toys in the family room. Dogs napping at my feet, I am trapped!

My big plans are banana bread, no bake fried chicken wings which are amazing and sewing. I will finish my day with making cinnamon buns to put in the fridge to bake tomorrow morning.

Nothing big but no drama. I might have the kids over tomorrow, we need some baby time.

Hugs and prayers to all.

shannonsaulter
March 16th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Happy National Quilting DAy!!!!! I am so glad I am off this weekend in a bit its off to the LQS for their buy 10yrds get 10 yrds free!!!! then its get ready to make trhe food for tomorrow..My local grocery store had a great sale on corned beef so bought 4 2 for now 2 for the freezer...Its supposed to be beautiful and in the 70's today! have a great day all!!!

bkthomas
March 16th, 2013, 05:29 PM
The windows are open, the sun is shining, birds singing and dogs barking - Oh Happy Day!!!