PDA

View Full Version : Overtime week

patchiereggie
March 16th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Had a very challenging week. Did overtime every single day and feel a cold coming up. I am in serious need of a cheer a sewing weekend and some silence. So now just running some errands and then I will make myself comfy in my room, which I started to move the furniture around in this morning, so it's a mess, but what can I say, I will make it happen and then breathe deeply. One room is definately not enough for me..., but hey did you know that in Germany there is 230 people per squarekilometer, whereas in the US this number is in around 32!!!, so not surprising that people have to crunch up - hahaha. Seriously just exhausted, everything is alright. Should I quilt some tops, or should I start piecing another top - can't decide....

bkthomas
March 16th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Have a relaxing weekend!

shannonsaulter
March 16th, 2013, 02:02 PM
WOW OT can be good but draining enjoy the relaxation of that room!

kelliedi
March 16th, 2013, 02:13 PM
if it was me i would just go and surround myself with my fabric. Just looking, petting and having it around me helps to calm and organize my thoughts, even if it is not about a quilt.

Evilynn
March 16th, 2013, 02:26 PM
And now look up how many people you have per squarekilometer in Finland ;) If you're in for peace and silence, come here :) I also did it :)

Lisapc
March 16th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Just enjoy your time. We can't see what creative force takes over.

Wwena
March 16th, 2013, 07:24 PM
You should practise a cheering charm! :D

/the HP geek

patchiereggie
March 17th, 2013, 04:57 AM
i did great yesterday, went to run some errands and also bought a new bulb for the lamp above my desk and now i can actually see what I am doing hahaha, also after moving the furniture around, I now found space to hang my rulers on the wall and can move at my desk again...what small changes can do...and after I settled in I started a new project, so all is good.

patchiereggie
March 17th, 2013, 04:58 AM
And now look up how many people you have per squarekilometer in Finland ;) If you're in for peace and silence, come here :) I also did it :)

What 16 people per sqkm, my mother loves finland, maybe she'll come with me... ;-)