PDA

View Full Version : My birthday gift....

buckeyequilter
March 14th, 2013, 09:56 AM
My DH got me the hopping foot, table & rulers. Well as some of you know I've haven't received them yet. I ordered them on Jan. 31 and on Feb. 5 I had to send an e-mail to get confirmation that the order was received....the order was received. The charge was on my credit card on Feb. 1.

On the site it says 2 - 3 weeks...so on Feb. 26 I sent another e-mail to see if it had been sent. They had to order parts and would send out my order early the next week (week of March 4). It has been 6 weeks today since I ordered...so I sent an e-mail this morning to cancel the order.

Well, by some miracle, the order is ready to ship out today, she said her husband just finished it up last night....I told her to send it and I would watch for a tracking number in my e-mail. Through all of this she never once initiated any contact or updates. So maybe I will have my birthday present before summer :icon_neutral:

Lisapc
March 14th, 2013, 09:59 AM
I hope you do. I hate waiting for things even when I know they are coming quickly. You are going to have so much fun with your new presents.

Mpyles
March 14th, 2013, 10:03 AM
Glad it's on it's way!

kelliedi
March 14th, 2013, 10:11 AM
glad it's on the way ... can we have the name of the site so that maybe we think about ordering from them....

WendyI
March 14th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Wow....that's really poor customer service. Hope you get them soon!

calicokat
March 14th, 2013, 10:18 AM
So glad it's on its' way afterall! Hopefully it will be "worth the wait" ;)

EnumclawGramma
March 14th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Funny how things have a way of wrapping up when you're at the end of your patience. Glad you're getting your birthday gift, sorry it was such a hassle, hope you have loads of fun with it and it'll be worth the wait!

buckeyequilter
March 14th, 2013, 11:42 AM
I hope it's worth the wait too :)

I guess I felt uneasy when there was no communication from her, most places at least send a confirmation of the order.

When she knew they needed to order supplies she should have sent an e-mail telling me that there would be a delay - I should not have had to e-mail her to ask "what's up".

I won't buy anything else from them....just get the stuff I ordered and be done with it. I think DH thought my e-mail was a bit harsh this morning....well I can only be led around so long before "harsh" kicks in.